what program....

goofymania101

DIS Veteran
does everyone use to make the really cool autograph book pages?
like with the cool font and pictures?
I want to go to the disney channel games next year and want to make a page for everybody!

thanks in advance!
:)

does everyone use to make the really cool autograph book pages?
like with the cool font and pictures?
I want to go to the disney channel games next year and want to make a page for everybody!

thanks in advance!

I would like to know too. I tried to ask about autograph books on the scrapbooking site, but no answers.

Also, what are the "disney channel games?"

the disney channel games are where a whole bunch of celebrities from disney channel come to compete for charities!

check out the creative designs forums. there are alot of talented people who have made there own autograph books and they are really cool.:goodvibes

I actually used Microsoft Excel. I made the cells huge and then selected the paper size to be 5 x 8 index cards. In each cell I put a clip art of a character then used the Disney script font to either put a name or Walt Disney World. I have also heard people use Mircosoft Word or Photoshop. I am more comfortable with Excel so that is what I used.

I use Adobe Photoshop elements 6 on my desktop and Corel PAint Shop Pro X on my laptop. With these programs, you can do so many creative things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter