What province/territory do you live in?

Welcome :welcome:to DisBoards @AbeOdd. You are lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the province. I was fortunate to be able to vacation for a week one summer on Upper Rideau Lake.

My kids are making the 8 hour trip home from their Ottawa trip tonight (they participated in MusicFest). They're at the Parliament buildings today!

It's not a very nice day today in the capital. Their review of the Parliament buildings may be unusual. There is lots of construction going on right now. It doesn't look like it's normal beautiful self.

I wish them safe travels home. Are they part of a larger tour group?

It's not a very nice day today in the capital. Their review of the Parliament buildings may be unusual. There is lots of construction going on right now. It doesn't look like it's normal beautiful self.

I wish them safe travels home. Are they part of a larger tour group?

Yes, their elementary band has 2 coach buses.
Thanks! I'll let them know about the construction.
The pictures posted show them having lots of fun in your city anyway! I'm so glad they got the opportunity to see it!

Southwestern Ontario - farmland outside of Windsor.
We love to freak out Americans by explaining we live south of Detroit!

Last time we were down there we put a poor girl into quite the spin when we told her how short our flight was, she couldn't wrap her head around the fact that we could get to Florida with a flight that wasn't at least 10 hours :O

They also refuse to believe us when we say that certain parts of Ontario are further south than parts of California !

Last edited:
Last time we were down there we put a poor girl into quite the spin when we told her how short our flight was, she couldn't wrap her head around the fact that we could get to Florida with a flight that wasn't at least 10 hours :O

They also refuse to believe us when we say that certain parts of Ontario are further south than parts of California !
Yes! So true! Geography is a funny thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter