What resort would you pick with 350 points?

Thanks everyone, we are def leaning towards the Floridian. I was saying to my dh, that the person we rent points from, really gives us a good price. One of these days I'm also afraid he won't have the points to rent for some reason, and we would have blown our chance to stay there! We have also gotten spoiled staying at BL and being so close to MK!

Definitely go for a resort u have not stayed.
If it were me I would pick GFV... only one I haven’t stayed at yet. Seems the Murphy bed makes the decision even easier.
Although your son would probably love SAB and walking to the many restaurants at Epcot world showcase is awesome!
Happy planning
Kerri

Ok, I think we’re going to do a few nights at beach club in a 2 bedroom. Prior to going to beach club, we can do either 3 nights in a poly studio, or 2 nights at vgf in a 1 bedroom. All 3 resorts we’ve never stayed in. Poly studios look small, we’re use to bay lake 1 bedroom. On the other hand it gives us an extra night compared to grand Floridian.

Your reservation is going to depend on when you are going. If during Fall Frenzy, you might have a hard time booking both BCV and GFV. We have gotten a one bedroom at GFV twice for May. They are really luxurious. If they weren't so point heavy, I could stay there a lot.

If you have already stayed at BW then I would count that one out and stay somewhere new. Tough choice between BC and GF. Both have their advantages. BC with the pool and proximity to Epcot and GF with the proximity to MK. I have stayed at both and love both resorts, though if I had to choose one I would choose GF. IMO, they thought of everything with that resort. Either way you can't go wrong though. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!