What restaurants won’t you go to again?

Cinderella’s Royal Table dinner and Skippers Canteen. The food was not good at either. I’m not a picky eater either.
Maybe CRT had a bad night I don’t know but my steak was tough and dry. My cake was dry and stiff. This was several years ago so maybe it has changed.
We left so much food on our plates at Skippers Canteen I felt bad wasting our money.

Cinderella’s Royal Table dinner and Skippers Canteen. The food was not good at either. I’m not a picky eater either.
Maybe CRT had a bad night I don’t know but my steak was tough and dry. My cake was dry and stiff. This was several years ago so maybe it has changed.
We left so much food on our plates at Skippers Canteen I felt bad wasting our money.
I've never tried CRT at night, but I really love breakfast there. We've done it every trip since she was 6 years old. She will be 22 when we return in June.

The restaurant in Epcot by the aquarium. Can’t remember the name but we were not impressed but the food nor the bill.

Frontera Cocina. I liked it fine, but my partner (who is vegetarian) did not like the one vegetarian entree they had the evening we went. So its a no go for us in the future

We have maybe a dozen restaurants we go to consistently and mostly avoid all the rest. All our go-tos are at the hotels or Disney Springs. We rarely eat meals in the parks.

I'd love to see your list if you have the time!

There is no where that I would totally wore off. DH doesn’t want to go back to 50’s Primetime our Whispering Canyon, but not because if the food, because if the antics. He is very serious and didn’t find the antics at all funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter