what room to request

happyj

DIS Veteran
Hi all very excited to be going to alumni in February.all the way from UK.we have booked a studio with island gardens view.As this is our first visit have no idea what to request can any one help us.also is it true there are turtles you can swim with at the four seasons next door ? if anyone has any more help with our trip planning we would be very grateful thank you

I am interested also as we are staying in the same room class at the end of January. We have been before, the turtles that I think you are talking about are not at the four seasons. The four seasons shares the same lagoon as Aulani is on. The turtles sometimes are found at a beach that is beside paradise cove luau which is a short walk down the road from aulani. That said we went a few times and saw no turtles there but we did one day see a Hawaiian monk seal on the beach there

Quite often there are turtles in the more empty lagoons - the one out front of the Marina as well as the one at the front of the Beach Villas. But in saying that they are a protected species so locals prefer that you keep a fair distance away from them and try not to interact with them. Same goes for Monk Seals.

We have island/garden view booked next month (1bed but they are all next to studios) and put in the following request.
Ewa Building, Floor 6 or higher. Rooms ending in 71 through 87

If our request is granted we should end up with a view somewhat like this one (height could vary)
upload_2018-9-25_13-4-14.png

I definitely encourage you to review the Aulani Villas and Views thread at the top of the forum. That image is from that thread and should help you narrow down your wants and desires. The first post has a good guide to what rooms are what view type, exact numbers etc.
b01e99de-2b2c-4d5a-9e7e-a5c38e41db79

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter