What ships have 2 bathrooms

Kontos

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,

My family is looking at branching out but our only experience was on the Disney Wonder where we had a deluxe inside room with the 2 half bathrooms.

Was wondering what other ships and cruise lines have these type of rooms without having to shell out for a suite etc. We were looking at the Norwegian Bliss but I couldn't find any of their inside rooms having 2 bathrooms.

TIA

I know Carnival has a deluxe outside on Magic, Breeze, Dream, Horizon and Vista that has a full bath plus a half bath with a tub & sink. They don't have balconies but do have a window. I don't think anything other than a suite on RCL would have two bathrooms though. Not sure about NCL as I haven't yet cruised on them.

I hated the split bathrooms on DCL because they were much too small. If I was taking a shower and had to use the toilet, I had to change bathrooms. The ones on RCCL are good sized, even though they aren't split.
Denise

I hated the split bathrooms on DCL because they were much too small. If I was taking a shower and had to use the toilet, I had to change bathrooms. The ones on RCCL are good sized, even though they aren't split.
Denise
I seemed to be in the minority with the same opinion about DCL's split baths. I don't want to have to pee in one bathroom, then move to the other to shower.

I seemed to be in the minority with the same opinion about DCL's split baths. I don't want to have to pee in one bathroom, then move to the other to shower.

True, but when you're a family of four and someone is showering and you have to pee, the split bathroom comes in handy. It also allows two people to get ready at once. So I can see the pros and cons of it.

For the OP, I was always under the impression that the split bathroom design was unique to Disney. I don't know if you'll find that same set-up on other lines, aside from the suites and deluxe rooms mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!