What ships out of Rome?

Minniemouse37

Earning My Ears
Anyone know what ships they typically sail out of Rome? I see for 2020 the Explorer of the Seas is sailing out of Rome...is this usually the ship that leaves from this port? Or does it vary from year to year?

I will be on Celebrity Edge out of Rome next year for the transatlantic cruise to Fort Lauderdale.
Denise

For oasis class I Think it also depends if there is a dry dock planned as in the oasis this year. Or if a new ship is being delivered. Symthony last year I believe. There is also a smaller ship cant recall name doing the med. Oasis had the Bracelona or Rome option. I recommend a Rome start to add a few days on. Rome in one day is a PIA but Barcelona isn’t so bad. Right there near Port. Rome is 1 to 1.5 away and tons more to see

We just got off the Oasis in Rome today. Great cruise. But exhausting. Ports in the med are simply so huge. A pain getting off/on ship to see things. Caribbean so easy.

I understand what you mean. With the Caribbean you're there for the sea. But with the Mediterranean you're there to see. So much history and it feels like a waste to not explore it.

I know jewel used to sail out of Civi (Rome). Not last year but recently. But I think they change it up, they like to have more of their smaller ships in Europe because they're more accessible for more ports.

We just got off the Oasis and embarked in Rome, The oasis had the option of a Rome or barcelona embark. Next year it's the Allure.. besides the Oasis class I believe they also have a smaller ship sailing with additional or other ports, but embarking from rome, check their site out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter