What should we do for adults-only night?

Best Adults-only night?

• Evening EMH at Epcot World Showcase

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Boardwalk -Dance/Piano Bar/ Abracadabrabar

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Savor The Savannah Evening Safari

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Disney Springs

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MelRavenswood

Non Omnis Moriar
We are traveling in February with my sister brother-in-law and kids. We want to get an in-room sitter one night, and go out on the town. Which should we do?

After the fireworks in epcot...won't be illuminations when you go...things are little hit and miss in the world showcase for booze even during extra magic hours. The Disney site even states the world showcase isnt part of EMH. This is more a day early evening thing.

Never been to Boardwalk or Disney Springs..on the agenda for my June solo trip so I will report back
.if I can remember.

The monorail loop bar crawl is also an idea. Contemporary..4 bars if the pool bar is still open..polynesian...I think 3? Including of course the one and only trader sams... and I think the grand Floridian has the one bar.. round and round you go. I closed the Wave in the contemporary almost every night Spring break...about 115

After the fireworks in epcot...won't be illuminations when you go...things are little hit and miss in the world showcase for booze even during extra magic hours. The Disney site even states the world showcase isnt part of EMH. This is more a day early evening thing.

Never been to Boardwalk or Disney Springs..on the agenda for my June solo trip so I will report back
.if I can remember.

The monorail loop bar crawl is also an idea. Contemporary..4 bars if the pool bar is still open..polynesian...I think 3? Including of course the one and only trader sams... and I think the grand Floridian has the one bar.. round and round you go. I closed the Wave in the contemporary almost every night Spring break...about 115

Good to know, Gary! I was wondering what was open during evening EMH at Epcot. The monorail crawl sounds cool, but I do remember seeing a post where someone did it, and all of the bars were empty and it was kind-of lame. Since we're going in February, I guess that I'm afraid that it would be the same.

Was at Epcot for EMH last Tuesday (May 14). We spent the whole time in World Showcase. Pretty much everything was open the entire time. We had many drinks at many different countries.

Was at Epcot for EMH last Tuesday (May 14). We spent the whole time in World Showcase. Pretty much everything was open the entire time. We had many drinks at many different countries.

Cool! Had a slightly different experience in April. There were a couple places selling pretzels and beer but wasn't successful in Italy for example..the booths were being cleaned out. Maybe it was too late..10p or so

I usually advocate for a Monorail Bar Crawl, but with Mizner’s out of commission at GF right now (and they don’t seem to have the Godiva Martini on the temp bar’s menu...disappointing) and the Contemporary’s bar options being kind of so-so, why not just do a Crawl at the Poly?

Put your name on the list for Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto (chances are there’s going to be a wait) and then head out to Tiki Terrace for round one (with a few bites) while you wait. Then chill in Grog Grotto for a while while with a couple of more drinks and then close out the night up at Tambu Lounge with a Mai Tai and a serving of that Ohana Bread Pudding I’ve heard so much about.

I usually advocate for a Monorail Bar Crawl, but with Mizner’s out of commission at GF right now (and they don’t seem to have the Godiva Martini on the temp bar’s menu...disappointing) and the Contemporary’s bar options being kind of so-so, why not just do a Crawl at the Poly?

Put your name on the list for Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto (chances are there’s going to be a wait) and then head out to Tiki Terrace for round one (with a few bites) while you wait. Then chill in Grog Grotto for a while while with a couple of more drinks and then close out the night up at Tambu Lounge with a Mai Tai and a serving of that Ohana Bread Pudding I’ve heard so much about.
Thanks for the ideas, @TresGriffin !

JELLYROLLS! So much fun that it's a must for me EVERY trip! The venue is 21+ and is a all-request dueling piano bar. All the piano players are top-notch and will make for a memorable evening out. Have fun whatever you decide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter