What sort of mattress topper can you ask for to put on the sofa bed?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Does it vary by resort?

If I am in a studio, I ask for a shower seat, and what they bring does vary.

Thank you!

The last time we asked for a mattress topper at boardwalk, they said they didn’t have any. We have never asked again!

The last time we asked for a mattress topper at boardwalk, they said they didn’t have any. We have never asked again!
I have seen egg crates being delivered.
We will be at the BCV, and a friend will be on the pull out.

We asked for one during our last stay at SSR, and they brought an inexpensive, thin, eggcrate style foam topper that had been cut lengthwise to make 2 somewhat twin size pieces. I didn't sleep on the sofa, but I don't think it made much of a difference.

The mattress toppers they sometimes provide are those left behind by prior guests that they didn't trash. So what they bring, if they bring, will vary based on what they have.

The mattress toppers they sometimes provide are those left behind by prior guests that they didn't trash. So what they bring, if they bring, will vary based on what they have.
Oh, that is not promising. I will mention that.

When I asked for one, it was the egg crate style, at BWV. It wasn't very helpful.

We got an egg crate at Saratoga Springs a couple of years ago. My DH and I slept there a few nights and the egg crate made it comfy enough. Without it the sofabed was too hard

Initially there were only 4 of us in the dedicated two bedroom and I can share the king bed with my sister. I have friends with disabilities who need their own bed. This fifth person in our villa knew this when I invited her. I was just wondering if anything could be done IF she finds the sofa bed very uncomfortable.

It’s been three years since we’ve had a friends meet like this, and that was during Flower and Garden as well. There will be eight friends at one of the activities! Most of us are in our 70s.

7 days to go!

Initially there were only 4 of us in the dedicated two bedroom and I can share the king bed with my sister. I have friends with disabilities who need their own bed. This fifth person in our villa knew this when I invited her. I was just wondering if anything could be done IF she finds the sofa bed very uncomfortable.

It’s been three years since we’ve had a friends meet like this, and that was during Flower and Garden as well. There will be eight friends at one of the activities! Most of us are in our 70s.

7 days to go!
That sounds so nice. Have a wonderful time Bobbi.

7 days to go!

Have a great trip Bobbi! I leave in 2 1/2 days! Have several family members meeting me down there for the Star Wars races. :darth:

Last edited:
Thanks to Everyone who wishes us a good trip!

One couple, who live in FL, have never been on SDD and by making a BCV reservation for them, I was able to get all 7 of us FPs, for it and Seven Dwarf Mine!

Are the sofa beds at SSR uncomfortable? Uh- oh we're going to be needing to use for a bed soon....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter