What time do AM mobile orders open up?

Befferk

Love your life and count your blessings!
We're going at a very busy time (week after Christmas). For at the resorts, with mobile food ordering, if we want to be sure we can get a mobile order pick up for right away when they open (let's say 7am), does anyone know what time they open the slots up to be able to pick a time? (For instance, for that morning, is it midnight, 5 am, etc)?

I used mobile order once back in February at Magic Kingdom - wanted to order a Dole Whip while walking off of PoTC. However, Aloha Isle didn't open until 10am and I was trying to order at like 9:45. It would not let me place an order until 10am when the stall opened. Not sure if that is the case for all QS mobile order or maybe this has changed since COVID.

I used mobile order once back in February at Magic Kingdom - wanted to order a Dole Whip while walking off of PoTC. However, Aloha Isle didn't open until 10am and I was trying to order at like 9:45. It would not let me place an order until 10am when the stall opened. Not sure if that is the case for all QS mobile order or maybe this has changed since COVID.

I have been playing with this a bit. I woke up really early this morning (like 4:30 or so, but really 5:30 "Disney" time) and before rolling over to go back to sleep, I checked the app, and the time slots were available for 7am pickups. I will have to experiment to see how early I can go, since I often wake up in the middle of the night.

That's fantastic! I'll have to remember this for our Nov trip so we can get breakfast at Pop and trade off waiting in the bus line.

Seems like this situation may have improved! I don’t know about the breakfast places, but I WAS able to order a Dole Whip at 9:30 before Aloha Isle opened at 10. This was in late September. I didn’t realize it wasn’t open yet, and I just thought 10:00 was the first available window and I would try to pick it up early. There was a little crowd of us waiting at the window for them to open at 10.

It opens for taking orders when it gets turned on by a cast member. So I guess when the first cast member arrives who can turn it on. That's when it will start accepting orders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!