• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time does it....

Mike Jones

<font color=993300>....nothing clever to say... ju
..get light and go dark in late December at the World?

Mike:teeth:

We like to go in November, so it should be about the same in December. Right? And, since WDW is in the Eastern Time Zone, and I live in the Central time zone, it's about 6:30 a.m. to about 5:30 p.m. as best I can remember. I'm sure one of the Orlando weather sites has more accurate info. ::MinnieMo

This is the information that the Weather Channel offered up for today, so it's probably close to this....

Sunrise: 6:51 AM

Sunset: 5:31 PM

..great link. Works a treat! Basically its around 7am sunrise and 530pm sunset at Xmas in Orlando, with 25-30mins 'light' before/after these times.

Mike:teeth:

Both Fantasmic and MK fireworks are commonly held at 6:00 in Dec, and it is dark for those events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter