What time does the ferry run?

kokomos

DIS Veteran
Were staying offsite and have breakfast reservation at CP at 805. What time will the ferry/ monorail start running? The next morning reservation is is at 725 at CM I'm assuming we will need to park at CR for that one and head to MK from there.

They may give you a time limit for parking at CR, as they don't want non-guests parking there and then going to MK for the day - especially if they are staying offsite. You might consider valet parking, no time limit on that.

One or the other going directly to the MK will start by 7:30am the resort monorail starts around 6am I believe.

Were staying offsite and have breakfast reservation at CP at 805. What time will the ferry/ monorail start running? The next morning reservation is is at 725 at CM I'm assuming we will need to park at CR for that one and head to MK from there.

Park at the TTC and when you get to the TTC building, walk over to the Polynesian and board the resort monorail. It should be running earlier than the express monorail.

I have an 8:25 ADR at CRT. We’re staying at wilderness lodge- planning on Taking ferry over. If we’re there when it first opens- is that enough time or should we plan on different transportation? 55 minutes sounds like plenty but I’ve heard different things.

This thread is 4 years old.

The Ferry runs from the TTC not the Wilderness Lodge. There are boats from the WL. Is that what you are asking about

Yes, I meant boats. Sorry, I thought they were one in the same. Still figuring things out. Thanks
That’s why I asked. If you take info on the Ferry it will not be what you want.
You probably should start a new thread as folks may not read this based on the title

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!