What time is the Resort Airline Check-in open until at BLT?

buzzrelly

DIS Veteran
Hello All!

I am seeing that they might have EMM on our last day and I was thinking about doing it.

What time is RAC open until? Could we go to EMM and then go back to check-out and do the RAC? What is the latest we'd have to be back to do that?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure RAC closes at Noon. Why not check your bags (they open at 5am) and then go to EMM?

I guess I could. I was just thinking it would be nice not to have to do that super early. It's such an easy walk back that we could do EMM, and then stay in the MK until 10 or so and then go back to check out.

They all close at noon. Better to take the 10 mins to do it before you head out in the morning! You have to have your bags checked and be walking away no later than 3 hrs prior to your flight departure. Not sure if that makes any difference in your planning. For instance...if you have a flight at 1:00, you need to have your bags checked by 10. Otherwise, your bags have to go with you, to MCO.

I guess I could. I was just thinking it would be nice not to have to do that super early. It's such an easy walk back that we could do EMM, and then stay in the MK until 10 or so and then go back to check out.
What time does EMH start? You don't have to check your bags at 5am, assuming EMH starts at 8am, check the bags at 7:30, walk to MK, then leave MK an hour before your DME pickup.

What time does EMH start? You don't have to check your bags at 5am, assuming EMH starts at 8am, check the bags at 7:30, walk to MK, then leave MK an hour before your DME pickup.

OP is talking about EMM, not EMH. EMM runs from 7:45 to 9:00.

OP is talking about EMM, not EMH. EMM runs from 7:45 to 9:00.
Thanks. I assumed it was a typo.

OP, I would plan on dropping off bags at RAC at 7am, then walking over to MK. Enjoy the park until 3, grab something to eat (either at the park or CR), then wait for DME (pickup will be assigned between 5:15-5:45p).

Not until 8:30 pm. We have most of the day to spend.
So with your original plan, what are you planning to do between checking your bags and your DME pick up? That's about 6 hours.

If I were you, I would just leave the room 15 minutes earlier than you originally planned, check your bags with RAC, head to the park, and stay there until about 4:30.

So with your original plan, what are you planning to do between checking your bags and your DME pick up? That's about 6 hours.

If I were you, I would just leave the room 15 minutes earlier than you originally planned, check your bags with RAC, head to the park, and stay there until about 4:30.

With my original plan, we'd get up and out early for EMM. Go back to BLT around 10 to check out and give our bags to Bell services. Then go back to the MK…or maybe even another park. I just checked again and our actual flight back doesn't leave until 10 pm. We have plenty of time before the DME comes. And I think it might be nice not rushing to do it all at the crack of dawn. I just didn't want to chance missing RAC, but it doesn't sound like we will.

Thanks, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter