What time should I leave?

nycdisneygal

I went ahead and signed up for another kid!
So originally flight was 11:30 am on the 7th but was changed to 10 am.. Really wanted to have breakfast at the Hotel (Poly) before leaving. 8 am is too late to leave right? Is 7:30 better? Am booking car service...
Room service doesnt seem to start until 7 am but I think Captain Cook's opens at 6:30am. Still a rush...

So originally flight was 11:30 am on the 7th but was changed to 10 am.. Really wanted to have breakfast at the Hotel (Poly) before leaving. 8 am is too late to leave right? Is 7:30 better? Am booking car service...
Room service doesnt seem to start until 7 am but I think Captain Cook's opens at 6:30am. Still a rush...
I assume you're talking MCO. When is your trip? If today (the 7th), this post is already too late. If January 7th, I would be plan on leaving no later than 7:30. That's getting to the airport at 8, check your luggage and through security hopefully by 8:45. I might even be convinced to leave at 7 if MCO continues suggesting arriving 3 hours before your flight. Which also bring up the following question... what airline are you on? Do you need to check luggage? How much?

Hi, thanks
Yes Jan 7th! MCO with 2 pieces checked luggage... Plus a toddler...On United...

Hi, thanks
Yes Jan 7th! MCO with 2 pieces checked luggage... Plus a toddler...On United...
I would take the luggage to RAC no later than 6am. Grab a quick breakfast, and have the towncar scheduled for 7:15. That should get you to MCO at 7:45 ready to go through security. You might be sitting at the gate awhile, but with a toddler, I'd rather be sitting at the gate for two hours than end up missing the plane by 5 minutes.

Disney's website shows the hours as 12:00am to 11:59pm.

But you're right in that the grill may not be open at 3am.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter