What to do (airlines)....

samkj

<font color=purple>I LOVE changing them for the ho
I don't know whether to take the great price offered by Aloha airlines with less than great times or wait until Southwest Airlines and have more choices for flights, but potentially higher fares. One of my main concerns is there is only 1 Aloha air flight out on the Saturday we leave for DL, if it were cancelled we would have a major problem! We will be travelling during President's Day week, so I think the cheap flights on Southwest will sell out quick.

Any advice???

Are you near Oakland Airport? If so, check Jet Blue. They have great rates and they fly into Long Beach which is very convienient. It's the only way we fly now!

Aloha Airlines offers assigned seating, so that is a plus for me. I wonder if they offer the hot chocolate chip cookies on shorter flights.

I always book when the price is right.

Thanks! Tink, I didn't think about assigned seating that will be a huge bonus since our daughter uses a wheelchair. It will saves the trouble of the rush to board(even with preboarding) you get with Southwest.

I looked at Jet Blue (from Sacramento) but they only have good fares one way, the return price will be twice as much.

I will run this by my husband when he gets home and most likely go with the Aloha flight for the assigned seats. On the plus side, our final day we'll get to stay at the parks later than we thought because the flight choices are eaarly am, or late in the evening!

Actually, if your daughter uses a wheelchair, you would be able to pre-board on Southwest. So, IMO... that makes Aloha's pre-assigned seating a non-factor.

pouncingpluto said:
Actually, if your daughter uses a wheelchair, you would be able to pre-board on Southwest. So, IMO... that makes Aloha's pre-assigned seating a non-factor.

I know we have pre-boarding priority, however the flight we will be taking tends to be mainly families most with small children who will also need to pre-board. I've seen the SW pre-boarding lines, they can be difficult. Plus since we have to gate check the wheelchair, the last thing we want to do is wait in a long pre-board line while hold our daughter.

We did book the Aloha flights last night, so again thanks everyone for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter