What to do besides DL?

haley's mom

DIS Veteran
So my family took our first trip from Pennsylvania to Cali this past October. We were planning on heading back to WDW this year with my parents.

Well we got an awesome deal through Southwest (free flights for credit card promo) and now we are thinking of returning to the west in November.

Last year we did 5 days in DL, 1 day Sea World, 1 day SD Zoo, 1/2 day in Hollywood, another 1/2 day in Huntington Beach.

So we don't want to do the exact trip. Thinking of 3 days DL, 1 day Sea World (must do), 1/2 - 1 day Hollywood. But what else is good for families to do. We are not interested in other amusement parks, the beaches were freezing in October. I was looking into some of the national parks, but seems like early November will be cold and maybe cause closures.

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Thanks for the quick reply. Old Town sounds really cool. Would love to hear other ideas as well.

I know you said you're not interested in other amusement parks, but maybe since you did the zoo last year, you might want to check out the Safari Park (formerly the Wild Animal Park) this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter