What to do besides theme parks?

Well, it's a city in Florida actually, not just a neighborhood.

despite the web address dot dot dot: toorlando.com/neighborhoods/winter-park/... it is not a neighborhood ..... :confused3

this is a destination for shop browsing .....

kids will hate it ....
My kids like shopping a lot more than I do. I will pass.

We enjoyed an early morning trail ride at Fort Wilderness. It did not require masks once you were mounted.

Fantasia mini-golf is another available activity.

Hi-jacking this thread a bit...I went to the Tri-Circle D Ranch website and it says you have to call to make reservations. Do you mind sharing with me how far in advance you made reservations and the price for adult riders? Thanks so very much!

Hi-jacking this thread a bit...I went to the Tri-Circle D Ranch website and it says you have to call to make reservations. Do you mind sharing with me how far in advance you made reservations and the price for adult riders? Thanks so very much!
I made reservations a day or two before. I can't remember the cost except that it was somewhere in the double digits per person. I used my AP discount, btw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!