What to do with original 1955 plate

castletink1.jpg
castletink2.jpg

The small round china trinket box with the gold trim and the cups & saucers in these pictures are not a Welborn. The pieces that are Welborn have Tinker Bell surrounded by gold 'pixiedust' or the airbrushed castle.

cupsaucer2.jpg
cupsaucer1.jpg

The pieces (with blue) in the foreground of these 2 pictures are not Welborn. The cups and saucers are Welborn. I have 2 shelves of cups and saucers from Disneyland not all Welborn and not all shown.

I also have several plates but no pictures of them. I'll take a couple of pictures and post them when I can.

Kathie, beautiful collection! Again, thanks so much for everyone's help on this board, I'm so glad I found all of you :) I will hold onto the plate for awhile and now that I'm more "educated" on EW, I can make a better judgement if, and when, I should sell it.

Kathie, beautiful collection! Again, thanks so much for everyone's help on this board, I'm so glad I found all of you :) I will hold onto the plate for awhile and now that I'm more "educated" on EW, I can make a better judgement if, and when, I should sell it.
Yes you have a nice collection most of the early plates have tinker bell on them because if Disneyland ended up being a flop Walt Disney did not want Mickey Mouse associated with it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!