What to take advantage of at CR?

BabyTigger99

<font color=CC00cc>The most beautiful words in the
We are staying at CR through SOG rate the beginning of December 2002. We have never stayed onsite before, my inlaws live in Zephyrhills, and we usually just bunk there. We want to make this a really special trip for the kids (DD - 9, DS - 3) so we are wondering what kinds of things are available at the resorts to make everything just a little more "magical", as this trips is pretty much their whole Christmas this year.

The CR has a fabulous marina, rent a boat and take your family out, it is a lot of fun. Also your kids (and so will you) will love the arcade, it is the largest of all the resorts!

No wait leaving the magic kingdom during the crowded time of night, you can walk back!

MKY:)

I also loved being able to walk to the MK. Ask to sit up front if you take the monorail-the kids will love this! Contemporary is the first stop for buses- it goes to Polynesian second, and then Grand Floridian, so you never have to worry about getting a seat. The Electric Water Pagent seen from the lake shore at night is cool! You will love this place! We can't wait to go back!

Going in December, I would suggest:

- use the monorail as much as possible. Take a trip to the GF and spend time at the Gingerbread house and checking out the decorations
- Take the boat to Wilderness Lodge to check out their decorations, maybe even make a side trip to Ft Wilderness to participate in the campground sing along with Chip and Dale
- At Epcot, check out the Holidays Around the World
- Go to the California Grill to see the fireworks
- If you can afford it, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party is a lot of fun with shortened lines

Enjoy!

My husband took the kids to play ski-ball in the arcade and they won enough tickets to get our family 5 little water guns. They work GREAT and we had a lot of fun with them in the pools. The waterslide is great too as long as you have a warm enough day to enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter