What type of coffeemakers are in the VWL?

All DVC Units will a Mr Coffee style brewer (basket/flat bottom filter). Most villas have a full size (12 cup) brewer, but some studios have a smaller 4 cup brewer. If you are in a studio and it has the 4-cup, you can call housekeeping and they will bring a full size brewer on request.

Thanks! I looked at the refurb pictures and it looked like the brewer used coffee in a pre-filled packet of some type. Is that something special?

The 12 cup machines do come with one or two pre-packed filters - just pop in the basket - but they also accommodate the regular flat bottom filters and your own coffee.

Sometimes you might get a pod coffeemaker for those DVC resorts attached to a Disney cash resort. The cash resorts use the pod coffeemakers and housekeeping will sometime replace a broken coffeemaker with a pod one in error.

Thanks! I looked at the refurb pictures and it looked like the brewer used coffee in a pre-filled packet of some type. Is that something special?

Joffrey's Coffee & Tea Co. has the new coffee contract with Disney and I think that the resorts are getting portion packs for use in the Mr. Coffee machines.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter