What type of tea is on the Magic?

disgreat

Earning My Ears
I don't drink coffee but I really love a good cup of tea.

What Brand and types of tea is available for free on the Magic?

Do they have Earl Grey, English Breakfast and or Chai?

Is the same tea sold at Cove cafe or are special teas available there?

Thanks!

Thanks!
We were on the Wonder in August 2016. The free tea is all Twinings brand. Tons of varieties, including Earl grey, english breakfast, chai. Lots of herbal ones as well (peach, raspberry, lemon ginger, etc). The tea sold in Cove Cafe is different, it's leaf teas served in a tea press--chai, english breakfast, darjeeling, jasmine, oolong, earl grey, roobios, and 'harmony'.

Me and DD are tea drinkers, we enjoyed the twinings teas, but I seem to remember her having trouble finding plain green tea. But i seem to remember they had at MDR and the servers gave her a couple to take with. I'm easy, i'm a black tea, earl grey, english brkfst tea kind of guy. Only ordered espresso drinks at the cove, never tea.

We were on the Wonder in August 2016. The free tea is all Twinings brand. Tons of varieties, including Earl grey, english breakfast, chai. Lots of herbal ones as well (peach, raspberry, lemon ginger, etc). The tea sold in Cove Cafe is different, it's leaf teas served in a tea press--chai, english breakfast, darjeeling, jasmine, oolong, earl grey, roobios, and 'harmony'.
Is the peach tea an herbal tea or a black tea? I don't remember seeing a peach herbal tea on DCL before?

Thanks!
I was pleased to see my favorite everyday tea, PG Tips from England on our 2016 Northern Europe cruise on the Magic. The tea bags were in a container near the coffee and hot water dispensers.

Is the peach tea an herbal tea or a black tea? I don't remember seeing a peach herbal tea on DCL before?
Sorry, it might not have been peach...hard to remember over a year later. I just remember getting fruity ones for the kids. I'm glad that @dcassetta found the thread with the pictures...based on the pics I assume I got the pomegranate raspberry and maybe a chamomile. I know I was hoping to find a decaf english breakfast and it wasn't at the beverage station at that time.

Sorry, it might not have been peach...hard to remember over a year later. I just remember getting fruity ones for the kids. I'm glad that @dcassetta found the thread with the pictures...based on the pics I assume I got the pomegranate raspberry and maybe a chamomile. I know I was hoping to find a decaf english breakfast and it wasn't at the beverage station at that time.
I remember Pomegranate Raspberry being on the cruise, but it's not quite peach herbal.

I was pleased to see my favorite everyday tea, PG Tips from England on our 2016 Northern Europe cruise on the Magic. The tea bags were in a container near the coffee and hot water dispensers.

We have had PG Tips on all 4 European cruises we’ve been on!

I had no idea what PG Tips was when I saw it in the jar on the Magic last year. I asked and was told that they use that tea a lot on the Med cruises. They must always have extra after they come back as they also had them this year (same week). I have not seen it served on our Caribbean cruises. It was not there this morning (was there all week) so they may have used up the last of it. I drink only tea and was very happy with it....liked it better than the Twinnings English Breakfast Tea that I usually drink. They definitely had decaf English Breakfast as well.

MJ

Interesting about PG Tips.

I have seen peach tea on all our recent cruises but didn't notice if it was herbal or black because I don't care for fruity teas. Agree about the decaf English breakfast being offered. I am careful lest I grab decaf by accident. To me the taste is not as good.

I'm from the UK, drink PG Tips tea, and was on Northern Europe this year.

We were told that they pick some up when they dock in the UK to have it for their British passengers on the European cruises. But, when it runs out, it runs out.

The trick is then finding milk for the tea, not cream / half and half.

We were told that they pick some up when they dock in the UK to have it for their British passengers on the European cruises. But, when it runs out, it runs out.

Grab some from Cabanas and keep it in your stateroom fridge

Thanks!
They have all 3 available both at the Beverage Station and in the Main Dining Room. In Cove Cafe it is specialty tea, a menu is available there.

There was a rack of tea bags at the drink station with a big selection of tea bags. Can't recall what they all were (I drank mostly coffee that cruise) but I would expect to see at least Earl Grey, English Breakfast and green tea (I do think I had at least one green tea that cruise).

We had our 2 year old GD with us last week who loves milk so I just took 2 or 3 containers of milk back to the stateroom with us to keep in the fridge. There is also milk available 24/7 at the drink station or from room service.

MJ

The brand of Tea sold in the cove is also available in the Dinning Room at dinner for free. It's "Tealeaves" Their website is www.tealeaves.com I know because the Harmony Herbal tea was so good. I actually bought a tea bag and brought it home, just so I could look it up and order it. Been purchasing it for almost 4 years now. I've tried several other flavors, and they all are really good quality. The loose tea is always better, but I have yet to try something I'm not happy with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter