Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $76K-$100K

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over $100K

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
There is a thread going on the Community Board about an article of a DFTW bride who spent $100K on their DFTW. When I was planning my own wedding, I was on this board religiously, chatting with other Disney brides, & I don't recall peoples' budgets being nearly that high. I'm curious to know the most common price points though.

If you had or are having a DFTW, please complete the poll.

Please note in the comments which package you had (Memories, Escape, Mini Wishes, Wishes....or other if you got married before these packages existed!

Thanks!

There is a thread going on the Community Board about an article of a DFTW bride who spent $100K on their DFTW. When I was planning my own wedding, I was on this board religiously, chatting with other Disney brides, & I don't recall peoples' budgets being nearly that high. I'm curious to know the most common price points though.

If you had or are having a DFTW, please complete the poll.

Please note in the comments which package you had (Memories, Escape, Mini Wishes, Wishes....or other if you got married before these packages existed!

Thanks!

I think it is also worth noting for wishes how large your guest list was since that can play a huge role in pricing as well.

Got married in 2001. I don't recall a package then. Cost was $24,000 not including attire (wedding dress and tuxes). Also doesn't include hotel and honeymoon afterwards. Does include Mk photo shoot and Epcot dessert party after wedding/reception. We had 20 people at the wedding.

Mini Wishes with 21 guests. Final price with DFTW was $14,656. This did include our MK/Epcot Portrait Sessions, but does not include the price we paid for photography, as we used an outside vendor.

I had a Wishes Vow Renewal in 2005, they'd just raised the min to 10K from 7.5K but I was grandfathered in. We also only had 10 guests (we were supposed to have 15 but 5 guests dropped out within 2 weeks of our event, which lead to my planner getting creative to meet our mins!), this was back when as long as you met the mins they didn't care about your guest count. I had outside floral, photography and chair covers, but I believe I was under 9K (after all these years I no longer have documentation).

Escape
Our wedding was close to 15K including the MK photo session, Video, Dessert Party, Food, hotel stay at AKL, etc.

I'm so curious to know about the poster's wedding who clicked over $100K.

Was it an MK/Castle wedding? How many guests?

We are Mini Wishes. We didn't go over our official numbers at a planning session yet, but for everything with 40 guests we are anticipating close to 25k not including rings, wedding attire, or our vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter