What Was the Last Disney Ship you Sailed on Before the Pandemic?

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
Just for fun....

When and what was the last Disney ship you sailed on before the world shut down and what ship are you looking forward to sailing when the world of cruising resumes?

Ours the Fantasy this past February 1st through 8th...just a few weeks before lock down. I would be happy to go on any of the ships when things reopen.

MJ

Last edited:
Magic in the Baltic sea in 2018...we were supposed to be on the Dream this summer. Used the FCC from the cancelled cruise to book Fantasy next summer... hopefully that will happen.

8 night eastern on the fantasy in October, 2019.

Had a cruise on the fantasy in May of 2020 cancelled. 3 cruises on the dream in September also cancelled.

Rebooked on the fantasy in May, 2021 and the 8 night eastern on the fantasy in October, 2021.

Toying with the idea of booking a guaranteed rate in February, 2021 on the fantasy.

We were on the Dream in February 2020. Insane to think of everything that spiraled just a few short weeks later...
Excited for our B2B scheduled omg the Dream September 2021!

Just for fun....

When and what was the last Disney ship you sailed on before the world shut down and what ship are you looking forward to sailing when the world of cruising resumes?

Ours the Fantasy this past February 1st through 8th...just a few weeks before lock down. I would be happy to go on any of the ships when things reopen.

MJ
Sadly, I've been away from DCL for a while - June 2017, Fantasy to Southern Caribbean.

Although we have taken other cruises since then (until March of this year, of course)
2 Vantage river cruises - China and Moselle/Rhine
3 Princess cruises - Cabo, Hawaii, and Southern Caribbean
1 Holland America cruise - Hawaii and Tahiti

We've had 3 cruises cancelled since the pandemic. Have a river cruise booked for next April (maybe). I really hope things get more open, but I think it's going to be a while.

Wonder Alaska May 2019... we were just 2 weeks shy of going on the Fantasy in March 2020 for spring break. Trying again for spring break 2021 on the Fantasy.

Fantasy, December 2019.

Was supposed to do Mediterranean this summer, moved to next summer.

Would love to squeeze another in asap!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter