What Was the Last Disney Ship you Sailed on Before the Pandemic?

Agree and how eerie the San Diego and Dallas airports were on our flights back home.

This was an outside shot of LaGuardia Airport in NY in March. It was so eerie. This was a Friday night and this airport is usually jam packed and a nightmare to navigate around it in a car. And some pics of Newark Airport in NJ on May 19 when we went to pick up our daughter. Crazy empty!!!

Anyone who knows NY/NJ area airports knows how freaky this is....these airports are always bustling.

MJ

Good to hear since we're booked for the July 30, 2021 one.

That's so nice. Seriously it was the best trip ever. We were booked on the 2020 one but of course it was cancelled. I really hope to get to that part of the world again.

August 4, 2019 Disney Dream. It was truly a last minute trip which is something we have NEVER done. Maybe it was a premonition, fate.....who knows??? But we are so grateful that we did it.

We are now scheduled for November 2021. Faith....Trust and Pixie Dust.....We believe. 😍

Disney Magic 2/15/20 - 2/20/20 we were supposed to be on one of the first cancelled cruises on March 15 Disney Magic cruise 😢😢😢 which we then moved to July but, we will wait until DCL officially comes back before booking any others

This was an outside shot of LaGuardia Airport in NY in March. It was so eerie. This was a Friday night and this airport is usually jam packed and a nightmare to navigate around it in a car. And some pics of Newark Airport in NJ on May 19 when we went to pick up our daughter. Crazy empty!!!

Anyone who knows NY/NJ area airports knows how freaky this is....these airports are always bustling.

MJ

I think the fact that you took pics of it shows the rest of us how out of the ordinary it is even if we've never seen it busy!

I think the fact that you took pics of it shows the rest of us how out of the ordinary it is even if we've never seen it busy!

Here are some pics of what traffic is pretty normally at La Guardia

The red box shows some travelers who had jump out of their Ubers/Taxis to catch their flight because the traffic was so bad. This happened pretty regularly during construction.

MJ

Here are some pics of what traffic is pretty normally at La Guardia

The red box shows some travelers who had jump out of their Ubers/Taxis to catch their flight because the traffic was so bad. This happened pretty regularly during construction.

MJ

Ok that certainly lines up more with what I imagine traffic to be like there! How much further do the walkers have to go..? I hope they made it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter