What Was the Last Disney Ship you Sailed on Before the Pandemic?

Wonder May 2019. We were booked on our first HOTHS for next month on the Wonder. Rescheduled for August 2021 back on the Fantasy

The Wonder on the 2020 WBPC cruise. It was a strange cruise but I’m glad we did it. We had a beautiful Panama Canal day and that in itself was worth it. We too came home and got sick 4-5 days later but we all recovered after a few weeks. Next one is hopefully at the end of January on the Wonder but we also have a back to back to Alaska at the end of August on the Wonder as well.

Last cruise of the Disney Magic, Marvel cruise March 9th-14th. We were at dinner when the Captain announced the suspension of cruising.

Ok that certainly lines up more with what I imagine traffic to be like there! How much further do the walkers have to go..? I hope they made it!
I once spent four hours getting from Manhattan to the airport drop off (normally a 30/45 min drive) --luckily was my employer paying the car service as I'd hate to pay that bill. I had to call the company's travel agent to change flights twice while en route to the airport.

The only time I've ever seen La Guardia's roads empty like that was one time right after Hurricane Sandy, when there were no cars on the road because the Hurricane caused an unprecedented fuel shortage in the New York City area. Even Manhattan was largely empty of cars. So surreal.

Agree and how eerie the San Diego and Dallas airports were on our flights back home.

We also were routed home via Dallas. Took us 24 hours from ship to home (we live in England), 2 planes and a rental car for the last leg, they couldn't even get us a flight all the way home. A week later we almost certainly came down with Covid, my husband is fine now but I am still suffering with many of those symptoms 6 months later.

My last Disney cruise was the Feb. 5, 2020 San Juan to New Orleans repo on the Wonder. I have no future cruises planned on Disney, but I have 4 Royal Caribbean cruises booked for 2021.

Fantasy Jan 4-11 2020. Star Wars day at sea cruise. I was so disappointed we were not able to dock at Castaway Cay. Looking back I should be grateful we were able to sail 2020.

Wonder July 2019 9 night Alaska was our last DCL cruise. We were in Aulani in Feb 2020 and came back to lockdown! Didn't get in a 2020 cruise, only 2nd year we didn't cruise in the last 20. Supposed to sail on the Wonder in Feb 2021. Likely moving this booking further out even if it does sail. Backup plan is WDW as a resort stay seems like it would be more enjoyable than cruising with current conditions.

Disney Wonder 2/7/2020 Inaugural New Orleans Bahamas sailing
Just received my merchandise a couple of weeks ago since they didn’t make it on board and was in a warehouse due to the Covid shutdown.
Had an ABD Danube River Cruise canceled in June🙁
But did book the 4/26 10 night Hawaiian cruise this morning😀

Disney Wonder 2/7/2020 Inaugural New Orleans Bahamas sailing
Just received my merchandise a couple of weeks ago since they didn’t make it on board and was in a warehouse due to the Covid shutdown.
Had an ABD Danube River Cruise canceled in June🙁
But did book the 4/26 10 night Hawaiian cruise this morning😀

I have my request in to my TA for the May 6th Hawaii......didn't get to Hawaii last time it was offered so really hoping for Hawaii 2022.

MJ

Our last cruise was October 2019 for the DVC Member Cruise out of New York City. Due to Corona Virus our cruise to Hawaii last April and a cruise to the Med including Greece last June was canceled. Our next cruise is booked for July 30th to Norway and Iceland. We booked the 10-night Hawaiian cruise in 2021 this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter