What Was the Last Disney Ship you Sailed on Before the Pandemic?

Our last Disney cruise was on the Dream February 24 -28 2020. I got home and got sick but recovered in 10 days :) Cancelled two cruises for next year :( but booked the May 6 2022 Hawaiian cruise this morning. Looking forward to being on the Wonder again. Last sailed her in May 2016. :)

MDAS on the Magic, disembarked 2/29/2020(didn't have to look that up because I remember it being leap day). Sailed with 2 other long distance cruise friends who were great company. We still remark that it was possibly the healthiest cruise we've ever been on.

Disney Dream March 25th - 29th, 2019 Bahamas. I was going to run the 5k again but I got a nasty sunburn the day before Castaway Cay! Can't wait to try again!

Disney Magic February 15-20, 2020. That trip is my personal marker for pre-pandemic times. We knew of the virus, but were blissfully ignorant of what would happen in this country. Just booked for Feb 2022. Hoping that a vaccine will be widely available by then

Eastbound Panama Canal on the Wonder, November 8 to 22, 2019. Hard to believe that was almost a year ago now (in fact, this time exactly a year ago I was on the Fantasy's 8-night Eastern).

Should have been on the Vancouver to Hawaii cruise back in April, but luckily got a room for the opposite voyage in 2022.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter