What We Know: DVC Resort Reopening Dining and Amenities Information

Interesting that they are saying that for BLT most food options at CR will be open for BLT guests, that’s good news for anyone staying there or considering it.

So, even if the Deluxe Hotel connected with DVC resorts are not open on June 22nd, many of there amenities will be for DVC guests.

To me that’s a positive move in the right direction.👍🏻🤞🏻

Interesting that they are saying that for BLT most food options at CR will be open for BLT guests, that’s good news for anyone staying there or considering it.

So, even if the Deluxe Hotel connected with DVC resorts are not open on June 22nd, many of there amenities will be for DVC guests.

To me that’s a positive move in the right direction.👍🏻🤞🏻
I agree! Seems like the options are going to be pretty decent. Pools are open so that’s a plus.

We are owners at BRV and staying at SSR and was hoping to go visit Wilderness Lodge but the only way we can go is with a dining reservation. Hope they open reservations for these restaurants so we can visit other resorts as there is not much to do at this time.

Can we eat at quick service restaurants at other resorts? (Example: Staying at OKW but want to visit Poly and eat at Captain Cooks)

Staying at BLT for opening and pleased with our options. But would love to be able to hop over to the Grand Floridian too. I did make a reservation at Morimotos...

Does anyone know where it states that resort hopping is being discouraged? The language used in the reopening announcements are ambiguous. I can't find anywhere that we can't go to another resort to eat at a quick-service place. They don't take reservations. Maybe I'm missing something?? I have some VERY picky eaters. Please say it isn't so!

Does anyone know where it states that resort hopping is being discouraged? The language used in the reopening announcements are ambiguous. I can't find anywhere that we can't go to another resort to eat at a quick-service place. They don't take reservations. Maybe I'm missing something?? I have some VERY picky eaters. Please say it isn't so!

It doesn’t say it, I think people are seeing the notation that one must have a dining reservation for day guests to mean no resort hopping.

They have said that many places will have limited menus and encouraging mobile ordering, but have not said as an on-site guest you cant visit specifically.

Until people go and we get reports, it is unclear.

I would guess they don’t want locals all popping in out of curiosity? Are you an overnight guest of a specific resort or of the WDW Resort. It’d be a shame to travel that far and not be able to stop by Poly from another resort to pick up a Dole Whip!

We will be staying at OKW July 6-11. We were hoping to visit some quick service locations at other resorts. A dole whip at Poly would be wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!