What will they do with my CRT PS for lunch?

Fromeurope

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I have a PS for lunch at CRT in february. Now I have heard that they have extended the breakfasthours over there, but my PS is for 11.50 am!
Will that be still possible?
Or will they cancel my PS?
Just wanted to be sure. Ofcourse I can call them, but that's a bit of a hassle from where I live...

From what I read, they are cancelling all Cindy's PS before 1PM. They are contacting everyone, so if you gave them a phone number, they will call you. I believe they are offering later lunch PS's or an earlier time at Cindy's breakfast.

I don't think they will call me, don't assume they are able to dial European phonenumbers. They have never called me back even when they promised to.
So I will call them soon.
Thanks for the information!

they will probably call you, Disney have called me before (mind you they got the times wrong and it was 1am when they phoned)

Excuse me, but I had to laugh about that :D
Did they really call you in the middle of the night?
Maybe than it's wise to call them first ....
So that's what I am going to do today, we don't have very strict plans our coming WDWvacation, so it doesn't matter that much when the new PS will be. Thanks for all your info :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter