What will we be able to do from 6/22-7/11?

Joshuy

Earning My Ears
So what activities can we do after the DVC resorts open but before the parks open? Other than Disney Springs? Rent boats? Restaurants? Pools? I suppose no one knows yet other than what was stated in the email but just curious if someone has an idea....

Universal Studios, Seaworld, Legoland.

Pools likey will be open. DS will be open. At least some food pllaces will have to be open but certainly not every restaurant. I doubt things like boat rentals on disney property will be happening.

I’m also curious about this! Which restaurants? Will there be bus service to take us to said restaurants? Putt putt? So. Many. Questions.

Since Ft. Wilderness is open, I wondered if some of their activities might be available. If you've never toured the Fort, this could be the time! You don't need to pass through a lobby or touch any elevator buttons. Outdoor setting with plenty of room for social distancing. 🏕️

I could find things to do if it was a just a day or two before parks open but I would not build my whole trip around a resort only vacay. I've watched a few vloggers that said they would do resort only if parks were closed and/or they couldn't get a park reservation. I think if alot of amenities at the resorts were available you could fill a few days but that wouldn't be a full value vacation IMO.

Since Ft. Wilderness is open, I wondered if some of their activities might be available. If you've never toured the Fort, this could be the time! You don't need to pass through a lobby or touch any elevator buttons. Outdoor setting with plenty of room for social distancing. 🏕
This got me thinking. I wonder if visiting other resorts will be allowed?

This got me thinking. I wonder if visiting other resorts will be allowed?
Fair point in that "visiting other resorts" entails "entering buildings" and thus increasing the viral load and need for more sanitizing, but I don't know if it's feasible/worthwhile to have CMs policing everyone as to whether they are guests or have an ADR at a resort's restaurants.
Again, though, none of that applies to the great outdoors at the Fort. 😋

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter