• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What would we like to see

Nkg

Earning My Ears
With the park set to under go financial restructuring starting next year I was wondering what new attractions people would like to see come to park.

I'd love to see the Tower of Terror and fantasmic at the studios. I know that would be expensive but it surely would get people flooding to the park.

I would like to see a couple more rides at the Studios. There are some great shows there already. Tower of Terror would be great!

Tower of Terror is beeing built at the moment isn't it?

I don't like thrill rides so I'm not excited about TOT! I'd prefer something like Toon Town to be added to Disney Studios - this was my favourite part of Tokyo Disneyland and the Roger Rabbit ride is superb.

I'd also like another restaurant of Blue Lagoon standard, but who wouldn't?

I'd like to see some gentler rides. I can't go on the huge roller coasters and end up pressing my nose to the glass like a child looking in a sweetshop window. Somehing between the very baby rides and the biggies would be nice.

I don't think Disneyland Park really needs anything new right now. Perhaps a ride that's not a thrill ride, but still enjoyable, like Buzz Lightyear in the MK in WDW or Spaceship Earth in Epcot.

The Studios should be their focus. Right now, there's just not enough there. I couldn't imagine buying a one day-one park ticket and spending 40 Euro to go there (at least they have park hoppers now).

I think the Studios needs something like the Great Movie Ride at MGM. Just something about movies in general. It might be difficult due to the language barrier, but I think they good design it so that each car narrates in one or two languages, as it is with the Studios tram tour. I think they tried to do something like this with Cinemagique, but it's not the same.

I like the idea of a Tower of Terror, but maybe they could do the same idea with a new concept (i.e. a free-fall ride without the Twilight Zone theme). I can't imagine that the Twilight Zone was ever terribly popular in Europe. Too bad they already put in Star Tours in the Disneyland Park. That would have been good in the Studios.

I think a 3D show might be nice. Something like Mickey's Philharmagic in the MK...but that might be too much like Animagique, I guess, and that's one show they should NOT mess with!

There are going to be 3 new rides from 2006-2008. With 2 of them going in the studios if everything goes to plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter