What would you do?

Greg K.

Happy DVC Member, DIS Vet, and Catholic Deacon
I'm pretty happy with my Canon A95, but I've been oggling an upgrade...maybe to the venerable and highly esteemed S2, or the A610/620.

What would you do?

I like the overall size/feel/quality of the A95, and have been generally pleased with the pictures I've gotten from it, and I tend to think the S2 may be more camera than I really need ... but then I see the results it produces around these parts, and spend several minutes wiping the drool from my chin and cleaning up my keyboard. :love:

Most of my picture-taking is on vacation (where else, but you-know-where?) or at family events, and mostly to share with family and friends.

Thoughts? :surfweb:

I have the A95 and I don't think S2 to be an upgrade. Yes the AF is faster and it has IS. In terms of PQ, there ain't much difference between the two. Might as well save your money and get a dSLR instead (if you really want much better PQ)

Kelly is right, there is no reason to upgrade your camera unless your going to an SLR. The Canon Rebel XT is a great camera but will run you a bit of money. Personally, I would stick with the A95 right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter