What would YOU do!

helenm29

FIGMENTED
My DH will be turning 60 the week after we leave DW...the question is would you have a special dinner for him while you were at DW? I'm debating on surprising him but not sure if I should wait!

Everyone is different. Personally, I like doing something special on my actual birthday but I know a lot of people celebrate before, on actual date, and after their birthdays. If you plan a special dinner while at Disney, I would still do something on a smaller scale at home on his actual bday. However, being at Disney around this milestone birthday, would be fun to plan a special dinner or have something like balloons, candy, wine, etc. in the room for a quieter celebration. Some of the cakes look so good. Also, there are some great restaurants to choose from. Shulas at the Dolphin Resort is wonderful. Expensive and not on the dining plan, but it has been top rate the two times we had dinner there. If you do decide to go all out while at Disney, take a lot of pictures and enjoy looking at them on his actual day.

You know him best. If he would be ok with it surprise him. If he is more low key then just do an in-room celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter