What would you like to see added or changed to one of your favorite WDW restaurants menus?

The Jackal

DIS Veteran
We like the Garden Grill restaurant at Epcot for breakfast. The cinnamon buns are delicious. The two things we would like changed or added would be toast and a cup of coffee that is palatable. Toast is basically an essential breakfast food, go to any breakfast place and it’s on the menu and you cannot get it there. The coffee is about the worst I have ever tasted. I don’t know how come they cannot make coffee.

Not a particular place or dish, but since I'm allergic to Cilantro I hate that it's now so prevalent on so many menus.

One. Just one. ONLY ONE SINGULAR...
Real curry at Tusker House. It can be in a corner somewhere. Even if it was from a Patak's jar or whatever. Even a simple old Butter Chicken from a Shan brand spice box.

Just ONE. Well...maybe TWO. Ok, two. JUST TWO. One veggie and one meat. Two.

Ok, and Naan. Just a few naan. Maybe a paratha.

Ok, maybe a mango kulfi too.

Like Chris...One..Singular...Item...
Go back to the breaded calimari strips soaked in milk at Paddle Fish, formerly Fulton's...Life has not be 100% since they removed those 5 years, 4 days and 12 hours ago....we still ask for them

and yet we eat the ones served at Paddle Fish now... the same that you eat at Olive Garden. There is the view of Saratoga and that helps us choke them down.

We love Flying Fish and do like the new menu. But, they used to have a scallop and risotto dish that was just the best. I would like to see that return to their menu!

We like the Garden Grill restaurant at Epcot for breakfast. The cinnamon buns are delicious. The two things we would like changed or added would be toast and a cup of coffee that is palatable. Toast is basically an essential breakfast food, go to any breakfast place and it’s on the menu and you cannot get it there. The coffee is about the worst I have ever tasted. I don’t know how come they cannot make coffee.

Not a huge fan of toast. I'm much happier with some form of potato.

I agree though, unless you get in from a kiosk or Starbucks, Disney coffee sucks.

I would like to see one place in each park that serves good pizza. Not the disgusting Via Napoli style - yuck. I mean NY/NJ/Philly style pizza. Heck, even a good Sicilian pie would be fine. I have no idea why Disney can't make a pizza to save their lives. It's not that difficult. There are places off property that have pretty respectable pizza (Brunos, Flippers, etc.). Why Disney can't manage it is beyond me.

I think adding some daily specials that rely on seasonal foods or some out of the box foods would be nice. Rotate those daily. I think it’s doable and would be a nice change of pace.

California Grill. 99% of the menu is excellent. The only thing I don't like is the Baba dessert that they make at brunch. The first time I got it, the caramel seized up and it was a burnt chewy mess. The second time, a year later, the caramel wasn't seized, but it was still not good. I heard they used to have a crêpes suzette at that station, which sounds so much better.

I wish there was a Fettucini Alfredo like that used to have at L'Originale Alfredo's di Roma.

And maybe a Penne ala vodka.

More authentic offerings in Epcot's restaurants like there was when it first opened. Too few choices now and most everything has been Americanized and cheapened to fit the dining plan finances. I'm fine if they also have something for the masses. I would actually prefer one menu for the dining plan with either a separate menu for cash or up charges to allow for more authentic choices.

I'd like to see more simple meals on the adult menus. There are a lot of adults who just aren't into the fancy gourmet exotic stuff. When you have one of those people in your party, it makes it really difficult to find a place to eat. They usually end up ordering off of the kids menu, which is awkward and the servings are too small. Have a simple pasta dish. Have mac and cheese. Have some basic sides like steamed veggies without fancy sauces or spices.

Also, veggie burgers need to be readily available. Plain basic veggie burgers. Not spicy black bean burgers. They used to have them several places but got rid of all of them. Nomad Lounge has Impossible Burger sliders. Why not have Impossible Burgers available all over property?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!