What's playing on the Wonder?

SoleilLoca

planning our next Disney adventure down to the sma
For any recent cruisers on the Wonder, just curious about which movies they're playing right now. Anyone remember, or still have a navigator to look at?

We were just on the 9/25 sailing. Can't find what dh did with our Navigators, but I remember Finding Nemo, Pirates, Cold Creek Manor (?correct name?), PremEAR of Under the Tuscan Sun, Freaky Friday

If I can hunt down those Navigators, I'll give you the complete list.

think this will be the same lineup for the 10/26 cruise? I've seen finding nemo 4x and pirates 3x, (not because they're both adorable movies and I loved them, but because I was getting paid to see them at the time). when does the Haunted Mansion movie premiere? I hope it's when we sail, that would be awesome!! Thanks for the info!

Don't remember seeing Open Range, but then again, it's not a movie I was familiar with and I may have just glanced and not had it register.

I don't think Haunted Mansion will PremEAR on your cruise (10/26) It doesn't come out until 11/26, I believe.....right in time for my cruise. :)

Saw Open Range on the 8/14 Wonder cruise. I didn't partularly care for it. Typical Costner movie that moves slooooow. Pretty violent towards the end. It was more enjoyable watching POC while at sea.

Found the navigators, but dh must have thrown out the master movie schedule they give you (separate from the navigator)

But going through day by day here ar the movies:

Spy kids 3-D, Pirates, Finding Nemo, Freaky Friday, Cold Creek Manor, Under the Tuscan Sun

HTH

On the 9/28 it was <I>Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over, Cold Creek Manor, Holes, Open Range, Finding Nemo, Under The Tuscan Sun, Freaky Friday, Pirates of the Caribbean</I>.

And on TV in the stateroom: <I>The Italian Job, Bruce Almighty, The In-Laws, Daddy Day Care, Down With Love, Anger Management, It Runs In The Family, Jungle Book, Little Mermaid, Mulan, Sword & The Stone, Pinocchio, The Tigger Movie, Toy Story, Beauty & The Beast, Monsters Inc., Lilo & Stitch, 102 Dalmatians, Fantasia 2000, Dinosaur</I>.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter