What's the biggest Disney event of 2008? Vote now!

What's the biggest Disney event of 2008?

• Bolt

• Wall-E

• The Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers Craze Increasing

• High School Musical 3: Senior Year

• Toy Story Midway Mania

• Animal Kingdom's 10th Anniversary

• The Muppets Coming Back (TV specials, online videos, books, etc.)

• The Year of a Million Dreams Continuing

• Tinker Bell and the Disney Fairies launching

• The Little Mermaid on Broadway

• Narnia: Prince Caspian

• Cars Toons

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey, WS! Nice to see your annual "Biggest Disney Event of the Year" poll again. :) It was really hard to choose just one, but I decided to go with HSM 3. The HSM movies have been such a smash hit and I know many people who couldn't wait to see it at the movie theater (although I must admit that I haven't seen it yet). I think that Wall-E, Tinkerbell and her fairy friends, the Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers craze and the YOAMD continuing are tied for second place.

Hey, WS! Nice to see your annual "Biggest Disney Event of the Year" poll again. :) It was really hard to choose just one, but I decided to go with HSM 3. The HSM movies have been such a smash hit and I know many people who couldn't wait to see it at the movie theater (although I must admit that I haven't seen it yet). I think that Wall-E, Tinkerbell and her fairy friends, the Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers craze and the YOAMD continuing are tied for second place.

Thanks for voting! I agree it's been pretty neat to see how fast and how big the HSM franchise has evolved into the past few years.

I voted for the Muppets coming back because, although their YouTube and Disney.com videos as well as their new TV specials may not have much of an impact right now, I think it will in the future. The idea behind these new Muppet productions are to get audiences re-aquainted with the Muppets again to get ready for a new full-blown movie. So, although small steps are being taken right now, I think it's going to lead to something pretty exciting and special later on down the road.

I voted for WALL-E. I loved it & so did my DS! Even my DD who's in college enjoyed it She asked for the dvd for Christmas.

TSM is def it. For 2009 it is going to be 12% decrease in attendence, which is great for those of us going.

Thanks for voting, everyone! I'm beginning to think that maybe I should have added the cutbacks that WDW has been having to the list of choices. But nevertheless, please vote if you haven't already done so for what you think is the biggest Disney event of 2008. :thumbsup2

I voted for Toy Story Midway Mania, but not for a reason most of you would think of. I've never been on the ride. We got fast-passes for it, and when we got there to get on the ride, the fast-pass line was in a 45-minute wait! No way am I waiting that long. But the good thing about that is, TSMM is SO over-crowded that my two favorite rides in all of WDW were completely empty. I was able to just walk-on to TOT and RNRC multiple times! On TOT, I litterally never stopped walking until I was told what dot/row to stand on. It was the strangest thing seeing those two rides with zero minute waits. Well, the sign out front of TOT said 10-minutes. I asked the CM at the entrance if it was really only 10-minutes, and her response was "It's really more like 10 people."

So, I thank you, Toy Story Midway Mania! :cool1:

I went with TSMM because it was great to get a new thrill ride at DHS. I can easily say that even my DM & DF 52 had a blast on the ride.

TSMM appeals to a broader range of people, where as RnRc or Tot scare many people. Kudos to the Imagineers for creating such a family friendly thrill ride. :goodvibes

I voted for Toy Story Midway Mania, but not for a reason most of you would think of. I've never been on the ride. We got fast-passes for it, and when we got there to get on the ride, the fast-pass line was in a 45-minute wait! No way am I waiting that long. But the good thing about that is, TSMM is SO over-crowded that my two favorite rides in all of WDW were completely empty. I was able to just walk-on to TOT and RNRC multiple times! On TOT, I litterally never stopped walking until I was told what dot/row to stand on. It was the strangest thing seeing those two rides with zero minute waits. Well, the sign out front of TOT said 10-minutes. I asked the CM at the entrance if it was really only 10-minutes, and her response was "It's really more like 10 people."

So, I thank you, Toy Story Midway Mania! :cool1:

:laughing: Perhaps that trend will keep up!!!

I voted for Bolt. I just loved that movie.

I really liked it, too. Definitely one of the best Disney animated movies in years!

I went with TSMM because it was great to get a new thrill ride at DHS. I can easily say that even my DM & DF 52 had a blast on the ride.

TSMM appeals to a broader range of people, where as RnRc or Tot scare many people. Kudos to the Imagineers for creating such a family friendly thrill ride. :goodvibes

In the parks, I think it had to be Toy Story Midway Mania.

I haven't ridden it, but am definitely excited to ride it the next time I go to WDW based on all the great reviews I've heard about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter