What's the cost to have a wedding in Disney?

Daisy57b

Mouseketeer
I am seriously considering doing this. This would be so awesome to do. Can someone give me an idea on what the cost would be to have the wedding at the Wedding Pavillion at the GF? I am not asking the cost of YOUR wedding, just give me an idea.

Some people might get offended by me asking this, so if you are offended, please ignore my post. I'm just trying to get an idea of what the starting price is for a wedding.

Thanks!

Depends on if you want a custom or an intimate wedding (intimate would be for 13 or fewer guests, custom would be for more than 13 guests). The custom has a $7500 weekday minimum, but the intimate package is less. For sample budgets, check out www. yourfairytale.com
Cheers!
Heather W

My FH and I are getting married jan 04' our intimate add on package is $2100 that's the 2003 cost they don't have the 2004 cost out yet. That includes pretty much everything except room, tickets, photography and video. Disney Weddings does offer and intimate package instead of the add on that includes tickets and room. I have heard some people say this is cheaper and others not. I think it depends on nights stay, ect. What date are you looking at?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter