What's the latest PS you can get for lunch?

I think it depends on the restaurant. A few days ago I called for a lunch PS for Epcot's Teppanaki, and was told 3:30 is the last PS for lunch time. (So I took a 3pm slot.)

Diznee25

I was told 3pm for Coral Reef. We were late (long story) by about 10 minutes. They had finished seating and we had to literally beg to get in.

It varies anywhere from 3:00 - 4:30 depending on the restaurant. All restaurant times are listed in the Disney Passporter. If you post what restaurants you have in mind, I'll look it up for you.

How about Rainforest CAfe @ animal kingdom?

Rainforest does not close after lunch and reopen for dinner as most sit down restaurants do. It is open continuously. (And I'm not positive, but I think the menu is the same for lunch and dinner, so this is one of those restaurants where the eat-a-late-lunch-to-save-$ doesn't apply). According to the Passporter book, the Rainforest in AK is open from 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Be aware that this restaurant typically has long waits and a PS is strongly suggested. (You can call up to 120 days ahead). But, even with a PS, you will wait, just maybe not as long.

Thanks for looking that up. The info will come in handy!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter