What's the secret to getting Plaza Restaurant dinner reservations?

TeenaS

DIS Veteran
Set my alarm (I'm west coast) for 3 AM, tried to get Plaza for dinner on 2/18 (we arrive 2/14) ... nothing available. Had to take BOG instead (which was available). This time we really just wanted sandwiches at the Plaza. Is it really harder to get dinner at the Plaza than dinner at BOG? Castle was also available. I don't understand.

Set my alarm (I'm west coast) for 3 AM, tried to get Plaza for dinner on 2/18 (we arrive 2/14) ... nothing available. Had to take BOG instead (which was available). This time we really just wanted sandwiches at the Plaza. Is it really harder to get dinner at the Plaza than dinner at BOG? Castle was also available. I don't understand.
I think they only take ADRs around lunch time, other than that it's walk ins only

ADRs from 3-4 also, or at least that's how it was last week. While I was waiting for my table people were walking up and they were telling them to come back after 4.

They do have reservations past noon. But From what I have been told, walk-ups are pretty easy to get there. I am doing the Plaza for an early dinner on a party night and I am banking on getting in as a walk-up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter