Whats up with all the Farting ?

So glad to see this thread is alive and well. Farting is still an issue everywhere at the parks, but it is better inside now with masks. :tink:

Yes it is. Unfortunately, those of us who got a small amount of joy from this hobby, have been largely unrecognized for our suffering during this period. I haven't seen a "relief" check in a while.....

I can't believe no one has brought up the lady selling her farts in a jar! It was just in the news last week!

• Wow
Reactions: GAN

I could never do it - but oh, how I wish to see a shirt next week that says, "I'm here for the FArts"

• Haha

I feel bad nobody has posted on this thread for a long time. Having just got back recently from a trip, I can attest to the fact that the parks are as gassy as ever. Waiting in line at Remy's was brutal, somebody( who was in line right in front of us), clearly had a snack that was not sitting well( or maybe too much beer the night before).

Last edited:
Just back from Disneyland, can confirm that tooting is still a popular activity. And I kinda understand, because something in the Disney food was making people gassy. Had no issues at all in LA before getting to Disney, but as soon as we started having every meal from Disney something changed.

Just back from Disneyland, can confirm that tooting is still a popular activity. And I kinda understand, because something in the Disney food was making people gassy. Had no issues at all in LA before getting to Disney, but as soon as we started having every meal from Disney something changed.
It's all the obscenely inflated prices causing all the gas! Just READING about them gives me abdominal discomfort!

(Did I say that out loud?)

• Haha
All that meat and dairy people are devouring at Disney. Overeating for all 3 meals and eating desserts and snacks all day. Consuming copious amount of liquor. All contributors to increase of flatus.

I can't believe I missed this thread before LOL.

Man, I absolutely laugh my *** off every time someone farts. That sucks for me, because a lot of times I get the blame. However, the face that some people make when they smell napalm is hilarious. My wife already knows, if someone farts, she tries to talk to me about something else so I don't get the blame lol

Example: I was reading the first post of the thread and I started laughing so hard that I cried. The poor lady saying she almost puked and lost her reservation :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I just assume that the visitors to Disney have a digestive problem stemming from all the junky fast food they eat on vacation, the probiotics people start taking right before a vacation to keep from getting sick, or a norovirus is starting and they are a carrier. Increased sugar intake also causes lots of noxious gases. I'm not sure how you can manage to get into a bathroom every time you feel the need to pass wind but thank you for your consideration of those around you. But remember your elementary school teachings at all times... he/she who smelt it, dealt it. :)
I'm also thinking that she's full of ****, no pun intended. No normal person goes to the bathroom every time that they need to pass gas.

This thread is hilarious. But I apologize for my days of crop dusting in the parks.

😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter