Whats up with all the Farting ?

Do you remember the movie, the Last King of Scotland scene , when the King thought that he was dying , and the American Doctor helps him fart, in fact , the king is so relieved , that he spares the doctor's life when the doctor has an affair with his wife, meanwhile the king sends to cut her head off?

Doctor's Advice in the movie, "you can't mix beer and aspirin or you wont be able to fart"

It smells awful in here. What did you people have for breakfast?

DATA SHEET
CONTENTS 60 capsules (bovine based gelatin envelope, certified Kosher and EU Halal)
PACKAGING pill bottle or zip aluminium sachet depending on stocks
HOW TO 2 to 6 capsules per day at meal times, depending on one's condition, diet and the desired effect
POIDS NET 23.5 g
ORIGIN France

Every year we wonder if we should do it and this year it is done! Our renowned fart pill is back with a xmas fragrance based on real cocoa. You can now fart through to the New Year in grand style.

The pills have the usual benefits of our recipe like reducing intestinal gas and bloating.

Forget about the farting.... I went last year late June and people with bad B.O. was so rancid the one day I left Magic Kingdom because it was making me nauseous. Like I'll run in intense summer heat and not smell like that after.

Some of my faith in humanity chiseled away that trip...

OMG yes! It stinks in that area, like sewage or Secaucus, NJ!
Okay, I can't even *remember* the last time I logged in here - I thought I may have even forgotten my password. But, when I saw my hometown mentioned, I felt compelled to come out of hiding. Secaucus hasn't smelled like farts/sewage/pig farms in years. I promise. Unless the hubs had beans with dinner. Then, that's another story, and I have no comment.

Speaking of stories, I have to add my favorite.

This was in 1997, the first time hubs & I were there together. We were sitting on the benches in China, before you go inside the theater for the movie. An older woman came down the aisle in front of us, plopped down, and proceeded to lift her left leg and butt cheek and let. it. RIP. I thought I was hearing things. I looked at my hubby for clarification and all I saw was the park map in his hands, shaking. He was hiding his face behind it, because he couldn't stop laughing. Now, we were both acting like giggling 10 year-olds at this point, and this other middle-aged woman comes sliding down the bench toward me and says (very loudly, mind you) 'Can you believe this? I brought my mother here, and now this lady is going to kill her. She's going to kill my mother.' She was completely serious, and we lost it all over again. Twenty years later, it's *still* one of my favorite Disney memories, and it always will be. I remember my husband hugging my face to his chest during the movie to muffle the laughter because I just couldn't stop. I had tears running down my face by the time it was over.

Ahhh, good times.

Carry on, stinkmeisters...

I thought I was hearing things. I looked at my hubby for clarification and all I saw was the park map in his hands, shaking.
and this other middle-aged woman comes sliding down the bench toward me and says (very loudly, mind you) 'Can you believe this? I brought my mother here, and now this lady is going to kill her. She's going to kill my mother.' She was completely serious,

I'm CRYING. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: love this story!!!

Okay, I can't even *remember* the last time I logged in here - I thought I may have even forgotten my password. But, when I saw my hometown mentioned, I felt compelled to come out of hiding. Secaucus hasn't smelled like farts/sewage/pig farms in years. I promise. Unless the hubs had beans with dinner. Then, that's another story, and I have no comment.

Speaking of stories, I have to add my favorite.

This was in 1997, the first time hubs & I were there together. We were sitting on the benches in China, before you go inside the theater for the movie. An older woman came down the aisle in front of us, plopped down, and proceeded to lift her left leg and butt cheek and let. it. RIP. I thought I was hearing things. I looked at my hubby for clarification and all I saw was the park map in his hands, shaking. He was hiding his face behind it, because he couldn't stop laughing. Now, we were both acting like giggling 10 year-olds at this point, and this other middle-aged woman comes sliding down the bench toward me and says (very loudly, mind you) 'Can you believe this? I brought my mother here, and now this lady is going to kill her. She's going to kill my mother.' She was completely serious, and we lost it all over again. Twenty years later, it's *still* one of my favorite Disney memories, and it always will be. I remember my husband hugging my face to his chest during the movie to muffle the laughter because I just couldn't stop. I had tears running down my face by the time it was over.

Ahhh, good times.

Carry on, stinkmeisters...
Farts are always funny. Always! (And it's my doody :cutie: as a NYer to make fun of NJ! :love1:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!