Whats up with all the Farting ?

I was thinking of this thread as I was going through some visitors' center on a trip this week having eaten rich & local foods. :)

haha I'm sensing some satire in your post?

All humans produce flatus. I as well. However, I won't do it in a crowded area or an enclosed ride. Imagine letting one rip on Mission Space!

challenge accepted! Might have to do this to the wife next time. hahahaha

:rotfl2:

Since we are talking about Space, have you ever wandered what happens when you fart in Space?

“If you fart in zero G, you have a major problem,” said Derrick Pitts from The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, US.

Speaking to tech blog, Geekadelphia, he explained: “If you fart...the gas stays right there. It doesn’t go anywhere.

“It hovers right around there.”

:crazy2:

I have encountered guests doing this in several areas. Depending on where, I sometimes wonder "why?"

I do think that there is only one location on WDW property where it might be acceptable. That is on Journey Into Imagination in the smell lab (only after the scent has been released lol).

My husband swears that the more you fart the longer you live, and if you hold it in, your stomach will explode. ::yes::
The man will fart or burp anywhere anytime. We do NOT vacationwith his family. Way too much of a methane release in that house between him and his 5 sons!:sick:

This thread reminds me of our first stay at the world,we were staying at POR in parterre place mansion.We were walking back to our room with some other guests after a long day at the parks.I had some stomach issues and really needed to relieve myself of the excess pressure.I briskly walked ahead of the group about 40 yards and did the deed.I continued on
and a few moments later I heard a commotion from behind me.I turned around to see the entire group stopped dead in their tracks unable to continue as if they had hit a invisible force field! All were covering their faces and gagging.
Hindsight being what it is,if I had known the potency of said expulsion I would have dropped back behind every one to relieve my pain.I still hear about it from the wife and daughter.

This thread reminds me of our first stay at the world,we were staying at POR in parterre place mansion.We were walking back to our room with some other guests after a long day at the parks.I had some stomach issues and really needed to relieve myself of the excess pressure.I briskly walked ahead of the group about 40 yards and did the deed.I continued on
and a few moments later I heard a commotion from behind me.I turned around to see the entire group stopped dead in their tracks unable to continue as if they had hit a invisible force field! All were covering their faces and gagging.
Hindsight being what it is,if I had known the potency of said expulsion I would have dropped back behind every one to relieve my pain.I still hear about it from the wife and daughter.
Hey, at least you tried to be considerate! :)

I know this hasn't received the mainstream attention needed, but it really deserves a mention on the daily fix.
#MakeItHappenCraig

To paraphrase my kid and her friends- men fart more; women fart worse.

Not entirely sure what they meant by that.

Do human farts contribute to global warming?

NO. Cows on the other hand .....there are 1.3 to 1.5 billion cows on Planet Earth. They have 4 stomachs so According to a Danish study, the average cow produces enough methane per year to do the same greenhouse damage as four tons of carbon dioxide .Methane is twenty one times more potent at trapping heat from the Sun than carbon dioxide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!