What's usually your first symptom when you're getting sick?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
At least when you're catching that cold/flu junk in the winter??

I usually get a sorethroat first......then everything else piles on quickly in the next few days!!!:p

My DH always gets a headache first.

Believe it or not, my HANDS develop a strange odor.. All I can equate it to is something "metallic" - like if you sniffed a metal object or a whole handful of coins..

Within a day or two I'm sure to be sick.. Really weird..

Mine isn't really a sore throat, it starts out dry and scratchy. That's followed by body aches and then chills and when it gets really bad my throat will be all sore and swollen and I'll start coughing up internal organs.

I get really, really tired, like I haven't slept in weeks, I guess you could say fatigued. :)

My skin gets tender and sore all over. Not real bad but when I run my hand over my arm or leg it is just a bit sore!

Extreme exhaustion, probably a remnant of EBV, but I become overwhemingly tired.

When I am about to get a cold my throat will get very itchy and "tickle-y". If I am getting a fever my joints in my hands will hurt.

Mine usually starts with food just not tasting right, soon followed by the major sore throat :rolleyes:

Abnormally hot when everyone else is cold or EXTREMELY cold when everyone else is comfortable or warm.

And I tend to want orange juice more right before I get sick.

I start having mild bouts of vertigo. Had a viral infection in my inner ear long time ago and it is very sensitive to fever and viruses.

Yesterday morning started with a sore throat, by mid-day I had the chills. By this morning my ear, throat and head were bothering me....not sure what is coming next, but I want it to go away!

:bounce::wave::bounce:

I get bronchitis twice a year and it always starts out with feeling like I have a lump in my throat :rolleyes: . I hate being sick!!!!

UGGGH. I've got a bronchitis thing going on right now.:(

I always sneeze first. I mean, really sneeze. Like 12-15 times in a row. Then it moves to a sore throat. This routine is the same every time I'm sick, even if what I eventually end up with is some sort of chest cold/cough - like I have now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter