What's with the obsession with Disney Cuddleez plushies?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Nearly every time I go to ShopDisney I have seen plush pillow-like stuffed animals of Disney characters called Disney Cuddleez and I wonder what's the big obsession with these Disney plushies? Because I have seen smaller sized Cuddleez and large versions and they have Marvel heroes and Stitch and even ones of Star and Valentino from Disney's Wish too. When I first saw these plushies they reminded me of Pillow Pets and there seems to be quite a fanbase for these plushies as well

Nearly every time I go to ShopDisney I have seen plush pillow-like stuffed animals of Disney characters called Disney Cuddleez and I wonder what's the big obsession with these Disney plushies? Because I have seen smaller sized Cuddleez and large versions and they have Marvel heroes and Stitch and even ones of Star and Valentino from Disney's Wish too. When I first saw these plushies they reminded me of Pillow Pets and there seems to be quite a fanbase for these plushies as well
They feel more like a Squishmallow than a Pillow Pet. I know Squishmallows have a huge following too and some of them are very collectible. I have been intrigued by the Cuddleez toys for a while and I just bought the big Star Cuddleez last week, my first one.

If you are a very tactile person, they are soooo soft and soooo squishy that they are almost irresistible. I didn’t buy Star because it might become a collectible. I bought it because I find it cuddly and calming.

I have the Baloo one and it's super soft and cuddly. I don't have any desire to collect them though. Just thought that Baloo was adorable.

My sister has Mei (Turning Red) and a lot of the red has come off as she uses it as a pillow to snuggle with while sleeping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter