whats your fav disney movie

Ratatouille is #3 because rats and cooking are both my jam.
Coco is #2 because I just loved everything about it
But my #1 is and will always be The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The music, the colors, the character that differs from Disney level pretty, THE VILLAIN! Everything here was great, it resonated with my little kid soul so much. I've watched it a million times.

My all-time favorite movie is "The Sound of Music," which is owned by Disney now, so I guess that's my #1..? :)

Other than that, my top 5 are: (1) Aladdin, (2) Frozen 2 (I know, I knoooow.. but the whole self-discovery thing, the mother/daughter bits, the Kristoff power ballad, the scenery, the colors, the detail in the animation, the music.. I'm a sucker for it), (3) Robin Hood, (4) Sleeping Beauty, (5) Tangled.

Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, Tangled, The Great Mouse Detective, Sleeping Beauty, Robin Hood, Moana, Brave, Inside Out... more or less in that order. Moana has really moved up because my son LOVES it. Watching him be so captivated by a movie reminds me of why I love Disney so much!

I’m really impressed with the number of people on a Disney-lovers site who are able to pick just one! I don’t even think I could narrow it down to a top 10 list. There’s so many good ones, especially now that Star Wars, Pixar and Marvel fall under the Disney umbrella too. I love them all- except for Pinocchio, sorry @Bill007! The boy turning into a donkey and crying for his mother traumatizes me to this day :sad:

It's a very difficult tie. The Nightmare Before Christmas is amazing and a classic and my local Disney decorates Haunted Mansion with it for Halloween and Christmas. However, The Emperor's New groove is the funniest and is sorely underrepresented in merchandise and fame and feels mostly ignored, and I feel like throwing it a bone.

There aren’t really any Disney movies I don’t like, so it’s too hard to try and pick a favorite. But one movie that isn’t popular, which I love so much that I bought the DVD from years ago is Enchanted.

Mary Poppins. The ultimate combination of live action, animation, music and dance all wrapped up in a wonderful story. Walt"s masterpiece, IMO.

One???

Compromise . Here is top 3.

Lilo and Stitch
NIghtmare Before Christmas
Treasure Planet.

It's a very difficult tie. The Nightmare Before Christmas is amazing and a classic and my local Disney decorates Haunted Mansion with it for Halloween and Christmas. However, The Emperor's New groove is the funniest and is sorely underrepresented in merchandise and fame and feels mostly ignored, and I feel like throwing it a bone.
I agree. It is VERY funny and underrated. The sequel isn't too bad either.

Ratatouille is #3 because rats and cooking are both my jam.
Coco is #2 because I just loved everything about it
But my #1 is and will always be The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The music, the colors, the character that differs from Disney level pretty, THE VILLAIN! Everything here was great, it resonated with my little kid soul so much. I've watched it a million times.
Coco is on the top of my list too. I still sob at the end (even after seeing it about 6 times) when Miguel sings to Mama Coco and she responds.

I really like "Saving Mr. Banks". It's cool to see Walt Disney in a movie, and the clash between his studio and Mrs. Travers is both amusing and interesting.

I really like "Saving Mr. Banks". It's cool to see Walt Disney in a movie, and the clash between his studio and Mrs. Travers is both amusing and interesting.
Yes, it was good. Based on the movie and what I've read about P.L. Travers, she was quite an odd duck. I guess depending on the source, some say she hated the Disney film and others say she liked it. I know she disliked the penguin sequence.

Mary Poppins! Practically perfect. I love the music, the story, the cast. Pretty much everything
One of my favorite ones too. And I think Mary Poppins Returns was just about or even as good. The casting was great and there is not a bad song in either film. Sadly the new one didn't get the recognition and accolades it deserved.

My favourite Disney movie, and one of my top ten favourite movies of all time: Beauty and the Beast (animated). What is there not to like, great story, great music, great characters. I bet I have watched this over 25 times from beginning to end (like the directors cut with song "to be human again".

Wow - that's really difficult as I love so many of them, ranging from "Davy Crockett" and "The Cat From Outer Space" to "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?" and "The Lion King."

Overall favorites:
Animated: "The Rescuers Down Under"
Live Action: "The Rocketeer"

Reactions: GAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts