• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your favorite casual dining restaurant at Disneyland

What is your favorite Disneyland Casual Dining Restaurant

• Cafe Orleans

• Carnation Cafe

• French Market

• Plaza Inn

• Ranch del Zocalo

• Redd Rockett's

• River Belle Terrace

Results are only viewable after voting.

All Aboard

Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas
Long time WDW'ers, First time DL'ers here.

We'll be having two lunches and likely one dinner at casual dining spots in Disneyland. So, I wanted to poll the audience and see if there was a trend toward one or two of them, that I won't want to miss. Please embelish your response as you wish. Thanks.

By the way, I've enabled multiple responses. So, if you really like more than one, go ahead and check them. Thanks again.

Well, I couldn't vote because I can't remember the name of the restaurant. It's on Main Street next to the bakery and Ice cream store (left side of the street as you are facing the Castle). We eat there all the time for lunch. I usually have 1/2 sandwhich and a bowl of soup. The food there has always been good. I think they serve breakfast, too.

That being said, I also like Rancho Del Whatever, and the little restaurants in New Orleans Square. My neice and nephew love Redd Rockets.

Have fun!

That would be Carnation Cafe

Id hafta say Plaza Inn is my fav followed by.... Buzz Whatever in Tomorrowland- I used to LOVE Not the Casa/Rancho but I'm not fond of the new menu

In the past I would have voted for Rancho del Zocalo but since they have changed their menu it's no longer my favorite. I love being able to sit outside in the French Market and listen to the Dixieland Jazz while people watching.

We went to the Ranch Del Zocalo in the evening prior to the fireworks etc and it wasn't good, big queue and it was the worst meal we had in two weeks :-( and I love mexican!

Rocket Redds (that's the Pizza Place right?) has some very good salads and is usually not as crowded as some of the others on your list (though that will change once Space Mountain re-opens).

Two other places I'll mention, though they are counter service, one is the Bengal Bar-B-Q, it has some yummy chicken skewers and the little stand next to Snow White's theater has a couple of excellent sausage sandwiches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter