What's your favorite month to visit Universal?

What's your favorite month to visit Universal?

• Total voters

TheConsciousness

Coaster Skeptic
Just for fun, when do you like to visit the parks most?
Looks like I can't have 12 poll options, so I'll double some of the common months up.

The end of August, because of low crowds...and that's usually when we go lol

One of these days we'll get there for Thanksgiving/Christmas

We alway go either in Jan or Feb due to the low crowds (except MLK Weekend and Presidents Day Weekend).

While the weather can sometimes been a crapshoot and yo-yo from the low 50s to the 80s, we've typically always had good luck with warm and sunny days. And heck, regardless of the temperature it's always guaranteed to be much warmer than it is in Canada for us :p

Summer is too hot so my choice is October...due to HHN. Since I live close by I go throughout the year and summer is my least favorite time.

Hi I like June and July. I like it really warm to visit and less hurricane possibilities:)

November was awesome! We went the week before thanksgiving and were lucky it was warm enough to ride wet rides too! Walked onto many popular rides multiple times.

Late September. It's as cheap as HHN gets.

Edited to add: Also, in late September, the temperature is great. Not too hot, but still hot enough for water rides and pool time. Crowds are lighter, too.

Last edited:
Nothing to do with HHN, but if time weren't an issue I'd pick October to go.

Our original plan was to have gone last summer but we couldn't make any plans due to an illness in the family. This summer got knocked out when kiddo started having problems with a previous football injury. The planets aligned when this years school calendar was published and yippee we have Thanksgiving booked at HRH!

The end of August, because of low crowds...and that's usually when we go lol

I'm right there with you. Although the crowds were low, I wasn't quite prepared for the scorching heat last year! We're gonna see if there is any difference mid September this year.

I'm right there with you. Although the crowds were low, I wasn't quite prepared for the scorching heat last year! We're gonna see if there is any difference mid September this year.

They say there's a difference, but in my opinion there isn't. We've been mid-August, late August, and the end of September, and each time is just as hot as the last. I also feel like when we go, i always hear oh it's record breaking temps. At this stage of the game i'm like...really, weather people?? is it really record breaking or is it just hot :rotfl2:

DD and I were talking about it yesterday and we agree we can deal with one or the other, but not both. We've also been in July and the heat and crowds were just too much.

I don't think you'll see much difference in the temps from the end of August to mid-September...still hot and still humid with afternoon storms. One of the things I hate most about going to HHN early on is the heat and this usually the end of September. So not much relief at all.

I didn't vote since my favorite week is in two months. As non-locals, we liked Nov/Dec best. The full week right after Thanksgiving is my favorite - and that's usually in both months. As a local, I'd vote Feb though for the Mardi Gras concerts and festivities before the spring breakers some in during March. I haven't been to HHN yet - going next month - so that might change my opinion.

September into October is our favourite time......

We have only gone from July to November on various years........will stick to September from now on including beginning of October.

Really loved February of this year. We went during part of a weekend and weekdays that overlapped Valentine's Day. Weather and crowds were great.

Really loved February of this year. We went during part of a weekend and weekdays that overlapped Valentine's Day. Weather and crowds were great.

Exactly what we were thinking. We tried Mardi Gras this year and the weather was really great. Was a little too chilly for us to do the water rides, but that didn't stop others!

i actually like really like going in early may, before memorial day and the summer crowds in june! the weather's nice enough to do the water rides without being overbearingly hot, and the crowds are pretty light. late august through september is a great time for similar reasons... i don't do HHN though, so i usually skip october. but i don't think there's ever a bad time to visit UOR hehehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts