When are slow season?

mystic_path

DIS Veteran
Im planning my next trip to Disneyland. I cant go until the end of May, and I dont want to go during PEAK SEASON! UGH! Bad mistake! Is June a bad time to go? Or is there a good time to go in June? What would you suggest?

I went the 1st week of october and taht was awesome cause they had the haunted mansion holiday, and I dont ever want to miss the mansion. So I need some help and suggestions.

Thanks Guys! :goodvibes

The earlier you could go in June, the better. It will just continue to get more and more busy.

Disneyland really hasn't had a slow season for quite a while because of the 50th anniversary celebration. That all ended this September, but because of the new Halloween decorations this year, the park has still been pretty busy.

I'm hoping things will settle down in Jan and Feb but we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah I was there 2 weeks ago. It was a nut house. 3 conventions, a long weekend for kids and gay days.

Early June can also be crazy with kids field trips and stuff.. January is usually good. Not MLKJR weekend,or presidents week I should say in February.. But otherwise it is quiet. November can be good also.

We did the month of June this past summer and each time that we went it was a little bit more crowded. But we are pass holders so for us.. It isn't a problem as we just go home an plan on going back another day..

We are there almost every 4-5 days right now.. On a reward system for my Kindergardner.. He gets his home work done and good reports from teacher and we go for a 'picnic' on Wednesdays.. After school.. Pm kinder is also helpful as he gets to sleep in the next day..

Rapunsel said:
Early June can also be crazy with kids field trips and stuff.. January is usually good. Not MLKJR weekend,or presidents week I should say in February.. But otherwise it is quiet. November can be good also.

We did the month of June this past summer and each time that we went it was a little bit more crowded. But we are pass holders so for us.. It isn't a problem as we just go home an plan on going back another day..

We are there almost every 4-5 days right now.. On a reward system for my Kindergardner.. He gets his home work done and good reports from teacher and we go for a 'picnic' on Wednesdays.. After school.. Pm kinder is also helpful as he gets to sleep in the next day..

OMG!! You have no idea how jelous (sp) I am. :smooth: Every 4-5 days!!! We just got home the end of September, and I am already planning our next trip for May 2008. My son and I could go every 6 mths if dh would let us. :rotfl: WOW!!! I hope you know how lucky you are! Have fun this week!!

i good trick to see what days are bad is to look at the AP blackout dates... cuz they usually blackout the most popular days.

Albort said:
i good trick to see what days are bad is to look at the AP blackout dates... cuz they usually blackout the most popular days.

Where can we find this AP info??

tirby said:
Where can we find this AP info??

go to disneyland's main website, click on top the annual passholders, then scroll down and hit See Calander.

For the AP it is mostly weekends that are blocked out.

We have gone the end of May in to the begining of June for the last three years and it hasn't been that bad.

Of course the weekends are usually more crowded than the weekdays, but we usually plan our beach time (weekends are not the best time to go to the beach, but once you get a parking place it's all good) or one year we went to San Deigo/Sea World and another we went to USH and a Dodgers game during the weekend. Youcould always plan any non-Diseny stuff on the weekend and spend the week at DL/CA.

How busy do you think the 13th and 14th of november will be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter