When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

SO excited, Dec 8-12! Just snagged a room at CB too, so I won't be on my friend's couch the whole time. It's my first time staying there. ETA my friend works nights so I probably won't even see her. :( Hence switching to a hotel. I'm so ready for the Jingle Cruise!

I will be going February 12th-18th. I have booked at the all star music resort. My first time. Anyone wanna meet up for some companionship?

I will be going February 12th-18th. I have booked at the all star music resort. My first time. Anyone wanna meet up for some companionship?

Hi MilkTea,
I'm a local with an annual pass and it'd be awesome to hang out if you'd like some company. I notice we are the same age, and I'm always looking for a good excuse to visit any part of WDW lol.

Jan 5 - Jan 9. Excited for another Marathon Weekend. Except that getting up early part. :crazy2:

Jan 22-28 SSR 1bedroom villa....little overkill for solo but had points to kill...anyone need a ride buddy?

A group of us is going down to meet up with cm friends/dapper day/infinity war release from

April 27-May 6th!

I know it's a long way off, but we have a lot planned and lots of people coming & going throughout the 2 weeks! Lol. Either staying at a value or the cabins depending on how many people!

Anyone in MK tonight? I really struck out. Went to MK to find the light up Santa hat, but no luck. Took the monorail to the poly to check out trader sams, 1.5 hour wait. Now I'm waiting in line to get *back* to the Magic Kingdom. I'm just bummed that I wasted like 2 hours! At least the splash mountain like is 5 minutes because it's cold. :P

Wish I was in my happy place now. Magic Kingdom
Was just there in September thru October.
But if any Disney Princesses want to talk just contact me.
Planing on going back for the 50th

Solo 1/11, planning to drink/eat around the world then goto jellyrolls. Considering my current list of ‘must haves’ at epcot plus all the great suggestions I’ve read about, I hope I can execute the plan. Looking for some disney magic, I think.

Headed back solo on 12/24 and flying out midday 12/26.... Gonna have a few nice meals, hang out in the bar at GF and Poly, enjoy the
decorations and relax...

Would love to just go to WDW one yr on my birthday. It would be a dream come true. My birthday is January 9th. I was just at Disney Sept into Oct. Plan to go back 2021 for the 50th and maybe Disneyland 2019. Anyone want to talk Disney, have questions about Disney World let me know.

I will be there July 30th - August 2nd. I just booked my room at Boardwalk. I am looking forward to relaxing, but would love to meet up with some people.

will be solo on Feb 6th, then also April 21 - 25 for Animal Kingdoms 20th, if youre around, lets high five!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts