When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

My girlfriend and I will be doing our next Disney trip Sept. 26-Oct. 3. We're planning a Disney Springs bar hop the night of Sept. 27 if anyone wants to join in.

Also, I'm going with a large group (like 20+) of Rachel Platten fans on Oct. 13. We'll be wearing our matching Plattenum purple tees, so if you spot us in the parks that day, be sure to say hi!

Hi! I'm from the UK. Visiting my US family in Florida then Maryland but going to Disney Solo first. Arriving late on October 27th and booked at Pop Century until November 1st when I'll head to Tampa to visit family. Planning on going to the MNSS Halloween Party on 28th if possible.

Only 3rd time at Disney World ever - 1st was about 20 years ago (Animal Kingdom had just opened) with my grandparents aged 12. Second was 2016 when I visited a friend working there and realised that age had only really been physical.

I'll be solo from 8/10 to 8/15. Get to spend a night at contemporary which has been one of my most wanted hotels and rest of trip at pop century.

Hey everyone! I am in Orlando from August 8th - 27th and will be doing all of the theme parks. I am from the UK and travelling solo. If anyone wants to hang out in the theme parks feel free to message me. Will be good to meet some people whilst I am there.

Just found out I'll be solo October 26-28, 2018, as my friend couldn't get those days off from work. Anyone else there solo that weekend?

Going nov 3rd to nov 9th 2018
Any other solo travelers looking for a Disney friend to hang out with .

Im arriving on Nov.7th. For now, I have someone who is supposed to go with me, But I could possibly end up solo for the entire trip. At this time, Im unable to send PMs (Im still a newbie!), but please feel free to contact me when it gets closer to the trip time. :)

Im arriving on Nov.7th. For now, I have someone who is supposed to go with me, But I could possibly end up solo for the entire trip. At this time, Im unable to send PMs (Im still a newbie!), but please feel free to contact me when it gets closer to the trip time. :)
3 more posts and you will be able to. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!