When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Hi everyone. I havent written here in a while. A little about me. Ive been to WDW 6 times. My last three vacations were solo 08, 15, 17. This year things are a little different as I plan to meet my sister and brother in law at WDW. They havent been to WDW in 20- 25 years. Im a huge Disney fan and feel Disney is my life. My vacation has been narrowed down fro the fall to the first 3 weeks of October but dont have set dates yet. Most of the time Ill be solo if anyone wants to hang out, get quick service, go on a ride or grab a drink. Ill keep updating here when I know more. Cant wait for another magical vacation at WDW. See ya real soon.

I'll be solo (no hubby no kids, yay!) first time ever Feb 23-March 2! Feel free to PM me if either want to meet up for a drink! Staying at All Star Sports (can't justify spending more for just a place to sleep).

I will be in Disney World from Feb. 26 - March 2. I'm going solo for the 7th time in two years and would love to meet some folks. I can not send PMs yet, I guess I should post more.

I’ll be at WDW for a convention I’m attending on 3/2-3/5. Fly in on 3/2 in the evening, would like to meet up for either dinner or a drink. Planned on going to Disney Springs that night, dinner at Frontera Cocina. I’m also open on 3/3 for breakfast/lunch.

I will be heading to all the Disney World theme parks and Universal Orlando in September. I am looking for people to join me and to share accommodation with

Going solo from feb 19- March 3 including the run Disney Fairytale Challenge!

Me too!!! I will be there from February 19 - March 3rd! I'm doing all the Princess races and I'm sooo excited!

I'll be solo (no hubby no kids, yay!) first time ever Feb 23-March 2! Feel free to PM me if either want to meet up for a drink! Staying at All Star Sports (can't justify spending more for just a place to sleep).

Solo trip February 24-28. No real plans at this point. Just excited for sun and warmth.

I will be in Disney World from Feb. 26 - March 2. I'm going solo for the 7th time in two years and would love to meet some folks. I can not send PMs yet, I guess I should post more.

A solo meetup would be awesome! Anyone want to meet up on the evening of the 27th in HS, EPCOT, Boardwalk area?

A solo meetup would be awesome! Anyone want to meet up on the evening of the 27th in HS, EPCOT, Boardwalk area?
I have no plans for the 27th at all (Unless I'm doing something special I always wake up and decide what I'm going to do that day) so I would be more than happy to meet you at any one of those places! My email is nilmerg at Gmail, just let me know.

Hi! I'll be solo at WDW from May 8, until departing first thing on May 16.

Would anyone like to meet up at some point? Maybe join me for an evening music show (free) at Port Orleans French Quarter (Jason and Billy show) or at Port Orleans Riverside (Yehaa Bob show)?

Also I'm already meeting up with other Dis'ers for some of the meals, but I still have a spot in my dining reservations for another person May 11-13:

May 11: lunch at Sci Fi, dinner at The Wave
May 12: brunch at Raglan Road, dinner at Teppan Edo
May 13: dinner at Rose & Crown

If you might like to meet up for a music show or any of these meals, you're welcome to send me a private message.

Hi everyone. I have some news. Yesterday I talked with my sister and brother in law about our upcoming trip. We believe we have decided on dates. I will be flying down either October 16 or 17 and stay till the 23 or 24. They will fly down that Saturday. They havent been to WDW in 20-25 years. I was last there 2 years ago as I try to go every chance I get. My last 3 vacations were all solo. This vacation I will have 4 solo days and maybe 2 and a half with my sister and brother in law. Even when I meet up with them it will be for part of the time. I will also be doing 2 MNSSHPs solo. If anyone wants to hang out, go on a ride, get a drink or anything send me a private message. Cant wait for my next magical vacation to WDW

Hi all! Completely new to the forum. I happen to find myself for a week in Disney travelling solo from 18th March until 24th March after my friend back out. Anyone there at that time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts